BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Choker (warm brown) more...
Tartes matte lip paint is beautiful! It has a nice liquid finish to it, but it in no way feels sticky on the lips. Very glossy and vibrant in color and definitely well worth the money spent on the product.
Lila T.
Owensboro
This is so pretty. I love everything about it except one thing. I have very dry lips so when I use it, it drys my lips but if I use chap stick under it I can do get over that. This is pretty pricey but if you are looking for a good nude lip and have the extra money totally get it
Kimberly R.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Not a huge fan. Not a quality product for the price, but it does the job. Not as matte as I wanted, and texture is weird. I will continue to wear this product, but will not repurchase.
Haley M.
Valparaiso, IN
I absolutely love this lip stain! I purchased this in the color Namaste. It's creamy pigmented color is a beautiful pinkish-nude that goes on smoothly and dries to a longer wearing matte finish. I love that this product smells faintly of mint and that it does not leave my lips feeling over dry. I highly recommend this product.
LAUREN H.
Syracuse, NY
Review for: TBT more...
I own both the quick dry which isn't this product and the creamy matte lip paint. I love the color TBT it glides on and actually feels like my lips are not dry. I recommend any of the neutrals or pink shades you will not be disappointed. I tried the darker shades and it just didn't work for me.
Samantha S.
Fairview, WV
I got this product in one of my monthly ipsy bags and i am currently obsessed with it. The color is perfect and i am amazed that once it is applied, it stays on all day long and you dont have to keep reapplying it. I will be purchasing another and recommending to all of my friends!
Brooke B.
Duluth, MN
Really love this product! Such a beautiful color and I think it goes well with my skin tone, I'm fairly and I feel like this would work with any other skin tone as well. It's a nudey shade and dries into a very pretty matte. Love it, love the brand and would highly recommend this.
Samantha C.
Silver Creek, GA
Review for: Namaste more...
I find that these colors are beautiful but they are not transfer proof or long wearing. I like to wear these when I'm going out for an event or when I'm not looking for all-day wear. I definitely wouldn't wear this to work where I'd be worried about the slipping and sliding all day
Destanie C.
Review for: Grunge (dark brown) more...
I like using creamy Matte Lip Paint lipstick a really good product and really easy to apply on your lips and really great packaging. I bought this lipstick on the online store called tart and I would recommend this for you guys to buy!
Madison D.
Jeannette , PA
Review for: Namaste more...
Tarte's Lip Paint is one of the better/most effective liquid lipsticks I have used in the past  years. The range of nudes they have and the formula are great! I don't find them to dry down poorly, nor do they flake off. I would absolutely suggest this brand to a friend.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?