BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Karla P.
Pasadena, CA
I was so excited for this product and I loved the color that I purchased. When I first put it on I thought, " wow, so smooth feels great!" but after it was messy to use, didn't stay in one place and it would never just stay on evenly. I thought maybe it was just a bad batch so I exchanged it for another and the same thing happened :(
Annabelle M.
Corp Christi, TX
I love this! Can't get enough. It doesn't leave my lips dry or anything and you can never go wrong with tarte! Super cute packaging easy to apply I definitely recommend this product to others you will not regret it.
Ashlee H.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Love this stuff! It dries nicely and fast so that you can go back to eating and drinking normally and the color is amazing. It doesn't look caked on, but more like an amazingly pigmented tint for your lips
Emily I.
N Baltimore, OH
Review for: Other more...
I love how smooth this goes on. It has a beautiful matte finish and doesn't leave my lips feeling too dried out. My favorite color is the birthday suit. It's a light nude pink. Perfect for when you want a more neutral/ natural lip. Great for daily wear or for dressing up with fun colors.
Karen B.
Cupertino, CA
I love the color playoff and tarte in general. This isn't the best liquid lipstick as it never really dries and sets like other brands of liquid lipsticks. Because of the formula, i only have one color but it is so pretty and I love it so much. If they fix the formula I would buy more
Shannon G.
Cedar Park, TX
Review for: Other more...
I got the color "birthday suit" from sephora from my points I racked up and I fell in LOOOOOVE!!. It's the perfect nude shade and it smells amazing. It applies so smooth and lasts for hours. This is my go to nude and I would defiantly recommend everyone to try it. It's my personal faveeee ❤️
Emely D.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this product because I fell in love with the color and how it felt on my lips. The formula is great, but the only downside is that it did not last as long as I'd hope and the color got a bit darker.
Kelly C.
Review for: Naughty more...
I'm always trying out new black liquid lipsticks and sadly I wasn't super impressed by this liquid lipstick. The formula is really creamy and you have to reapply this lipstick a lot which is really frustrating.
Dana B.
Seymour, CT
Doesn't dry down fully but that means that it doesn't dry out your lips. Very creamy. Also has a nice smell- kind of minty. I have it in Namaste which is a bit too light for me but I want to try more colors.
Rebecca G.
Avondale, AZ
This was my first lip product from Tarte. The consistency was very smooth and went on easily, and it had a nice tingling mint feel to it. I got the shade tbt which was a dark terracotta shade. I love the color but it sometimes bleeds on me and does not dry fully matte. I would repurchase though because the consistency was nice!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?