BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
Jasdip K.
Plainfield, IN
Not a fan! I usually use Kat Von d or Anastasia Beverly Hills lip stains and I wanted to try target out to compare. Let's just say it is really not worth the price. Mine didn't stay on long and came off easily. Wouldn't buy it again.
virginia a.
Review for: Namaste more...
Loveeeeee this productttttt. It is so good. Unlike dry down mattes, it does not stay on the lips forever, but that does not mean it's lacking in any way. It is fully opaque, smells amazing, and even has hydrating coconut oil in it. I will definitely be purchasing more shades in the future.
Julianne T.
I have this in Birthday Suit. It feels nice and has a nice texture. It's easy to apply. However, despite the dry or drying feeling that it has after you put it on, it doesn't work like I would like a matte liquid lip color to work. It comes off extremely easily. The color is a tan nude tone with warm undertones.
Samantha S.
I love the colors, the smell and the packaging of these lip paints. They're beautiful. The only reason I cannot give five stars is because they do wear off after about five hours and are a little transferable which is not something I like at all.
Oana M.
Review for: Namaste more...
I would buy this in every color! Not only is it better ingredients than most other brands, but the texture is sublime. I love how it becomes matte and doesnt rub off easily. I actually like this color too and it looks more like lipstick than gloss or cream. All in all, would definitely buy again.
Choua L.
Clovis, CA
Received this from a GenBeauty convention I attended. I didn't like it at all. I didn't stay put at all. somewhat runny? So i only have tried this once. not much to say. I love their other products though. Not a chance, I wouldn't purchase this.
Isabella L.
Aurora, CO
I'm such a huge fan of this product but I unfortunately can't afford it. I've been looking for dupes but with no luck, and I'm ready to just drop money on this product because I love it so much! It doesn't dry out your lips and has great color.
Parker P.
I have this lip paint in three colors, and I love all of them, particularly bae. It goes on easily, and it doesn't settle into cracks or flake off. (I always use a lip hydrator under lipsticks, which helps.) The color goes on just like it looks in the tube. It settles nicely and doesn't feel dry.
Tracy L.
Corsicana , TX
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I received a sample of this in goals I believe and I have to say I loved it they feel almost like the ABH lip glosses they feel great not sticky at all and long lasting! I now have to go and purchase more colors!
Jill C.
This lip stain isn't traditional in the sense that it's liquid and gooey. The stain goes on and is thicker than other stains I've used in the past. It feels like velvet and is very smooth. A little goes a long way! It lasts throughout the day. They also offer numerous colors in this stain.
Lucie E.
I got this in the sephora birthday gift and it looks good but smears really easily even after drying. Any advice?
Abby H.
Hopatcong
What is you favorite color in this? Any suggestions?
Alanna t.
Huddersfield
Are these worth the money and should I consider buying one ??
Jéssica S.
Hawthorne, CA
How I would like to try one, they say the feeling of the moment, even knows! Like dream of consumption, I love to do reviews and I hope I have the opportunity to try out those Divos that promise so much! Is it really worth it? Are they really all that is said there?
Morgan K.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
How moisturizing are they? Lipstick always seem to dry my lips out. Is the color long lasting?