BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Other more...
I purchased the shade rosé and it definitely met my expectations as being a great Tarte lippie. This product has a light formula, nice velvety texture, and shows up vibrant on the lips. It drys down really fast and is smudge and transfer proof making it a great addition to any makeup bag.
Alicia T.
Dexter, NY
I received the shade Rose in my ipsy glam bag. It's a very pretty matte. It's kind of a pinkish nude shade. Great formula. Applies well. Very soft on lips. Doesn't dry lips. Considering purchasing this in other shades!
Katie D.
Bomb lip product. If you love the Nyx soft matte lip creams these are extremely similar in formula and how they wear. I love the colors that tarte has to offer. It is a little pricey but worth it for sure!
Celest A.
Odessa, TX
Review for: Crop Top (mauve brown) more...
I give this four starts because when I opened mine it was very dry ! But I bought another one and I really liked it. It last all day and it's easy to apply . I recommend this to those who love matte lipstick
Shannon J.
APO, AE
I absolutely love this liquid lipstick! It goes on smoothly and never dries out your lips. It goes on matte but is super creamy. It does take a long time to dry and does transfer but it is easy to touch up and still looks great. I purchased the shade "rave" and it is absolutely gorgeous!
Molly C.
Mt Blanchard, OH
Review for: Other more...
The Tarteist Lip Paint in Birthday Suit has become my go-to color for summer. I love the texture, it goes on so easy and it stays so well. Plus this color is a great neutral that goes with everything. It's pretty much perfect!
Annabelle M.
Corp Christi, TX
I love this! Can't get enough. It doesn't leave my lips dry or anything and you can never go wrong with tarte! Super cute packaging easy to apply I definitely recommend this product to others you will not regret it.
Karen B.
Cupertino, CA
I love the color playoff and tarte in general. This isn't the best liquid lipstick as it never really dries and sets like other brands of liquid lipsticks. Because of the formula, i only have one color but it is so pretty and I love it so much. If they fix the formula I would buy more
Brittney H.
Staunton, VA
Review for: Lovespell more...
I enjoy the velvetness of this lip paint, it does however come off pretty easy. I wish it was more long lasting. I have used these before and I would use again. Its easy to apply and the doe foot applicator is very nice. I would recommend if you only plan on wearing for a short time.
Kelly C.
Review for: Naughty more...
I'm always trying out new black liquid lipsticks and sadly I wasn't super impressed by this liquid lipstick. The formula is really creamy and you have to reapply this lipstick a lot which is really frustrating.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?