BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
Danielle S.
Orange, CA
Tarte has some awesome products and I've honestly never had a product I didn't like. This is one of my favorite products for lips because unlike others it doesn't dry out your lips. It smells great and is super easy to apply. I'd recommend it for sure.
Valerie P.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
OMG! I wasn't drawn to these at first, but a friend got it for me for Christmas and I am absolutely in love!! I love the texture of it. It goes on smooth and lasts. The colors are so pretty and it has a good smell too it. I don't like when I lipstick smells awful. Great product! Definitely a repurchase!
Lexi S.
Springfield, VT
My honest opinion of the tarte Tarteist creamy matte lip paint is that. Yes they are very pigmented but also very drying I have the shade "Tbt" and it's a very pretty mauve shade the color is beautiful but the formula isn't my very favorite. For the price I believe you could find something much better such as the brand NYX has some AMAZING!!! Liquid lippies!
Hannah G.
Review for: Manbun, Other more...
I really love this formula. It is creamy and moisturizing while also being matte and tasting great, but there is a downside. The darker shades tend to be rather patchy and transfer very easily. I really wanted to love Manbun because the color was amazing, but after less than an hour, it looked horrible! I would buy again, but only on lighter, more nude shades.
Stephany W.
I have the color tbt in this product! Omg I can't even I love this, it also has a bit of mint in it so it's very refreshing to the lips!! So creamy very easy to apply ! I would recommend this to everyone , and I am gonna buy this product again
Hannah C.
This is my favorite matte liquid lipstick. It looks matte but it doesn't dry down completely, leaving your lips shriveled up and dry looking. It doesn't feel too heavy and it is hydrating. I definitely recommend this to others, it's well worth the money.
Maria
Review for: Other more...
The benefit to this lipstick is that it does not make your lips feel starved of moisture. However, it does make them feel powdery, and it crumbles off as it fades. It is also not very long lasting. It is comfortable, but there are better, longer lasting, and more comfortable liquid lipsticks out there.
Kimberly S.
Worcester, MA
I love this liquid lipsticks! They are super comfortable to wear. Every shade I have is beautiful and have great pigmentation. The sent has a minty undergone witch I love. Not to mention their color names are funny.
Cortney R.
Tazewell, VA
I have the black shade. It's super dark and opaque. I find it transfers though. It still exceeds my expectations. Mousse texture. Buildable. Packaging is basic. I would recommend to others. I purchased this from Sephora.
Emily R.
York, PA
I really like the colors that tarte has in these matte lip paints especially for fall! However they can be a little drying after wearing for a long time and I feel I need to reapply every so often for it to look nice but I overall like this product!
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.