BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Cortney R.
Tazewell, VA
I have the black shade. It's super dark and opaque. I find it transfers though. It still exceeds my expectations. Mousse texture. Buildable. Packaging is basic. I would recommend to others. I purchased this from Sephora.
Nikole N.
Laurel Hill, FL
Review for: Naughty more...
I don't like the color, but the formula is gorgeous and a favorite of Bunny Meyer the graveyard girl! I am sad her lip colors sell out and I can't get one. But I am hoping to find a dupe in time for the Fourth of July!
Zoe B.
Beautiful color choices! They arent super long wearing but with an even application and occasional check in's this lipstick is lovely! the applicator is easy to use and the product feels very moosey when applied
Caroline M.
Clayton, NC
Review for: Crop Top (mauve brown) more...
I love this creamy matte formula! Glides on so easy and doesn't dry out the lips like crazy like other matte lipsticks will. Got in a trial size first then bought other colors in the original size. Great for everyday use to going out. Feels great on the lips all night and easy to reapply if needed.
Emily R.
York, PA
I really like the colors that tarte has in these matte lip paints especially for fall! However they can be a little drying after wearing for a long time and I feel I need to reapply every so often for it to look nice but I overall like this product!
Maddi H.
Rogersville, MO
I love this lip stick! I love that it's matte and it leaves my lips feeling so soft. I like the color tbt and got compliments on it the first day I wore it. It's worth the price and would buy another color if I liked one. It stays on a long time even when eating and drinking. Definitely worth buying!
Audrey S.
Sicklerville, NJ
If you want something that stays on all day and doesn't budge, then this is for you. I am a repeat user and this does not budge. I bought them from tarte website, from ulta. Once you put it on it's a scrubbing you'll be doing to get it off. And for me that's a win because I know it'll be on all day.
Brianne C.
Fishkill
Absolutely love this lip paint. The perfect formula and the perfect color for me. It’s pretty long lasting, you do have to reapply throughout the day/night however. I received many complements one wearing this product.
Taylor M.
St Petersburg, FL
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! ALL TOME FAVORITE I WEAR TBT ALMOST EVERY DAY!!!!!!! I am a first time user and i absolutely love this product. great value for the price, I bought this at Sephora and i would definitely buy this product again, in more colors!!
Ginger M.
Diamond Bar
Love this brand for a lip paint. Very smooth going on and is long lasting even when I have eaten something. This is my first purchase, but, will buy this brand again. Has a doe foot applicator which makes applying to lips easy. I also would recommend this to friends and family, and already have!!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?