BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Nanci B.
Gresham, OR
These liquid lipsticks are the best liquid lipsticks out there! I love how moussey they feel and how not over drying they are like other liquid lipsticks out there. I enjoy these and are planning to purchase more later! ^.^
Elizabeth D.
Review for: Other more...
I received the Tarteist Lip Paint in Birthday Suit as a birthday sample from Sephora. It's super neutral and unlike any color I've worn before. It's also matte which is different as well! This stuff goes on super smooth, has great pigmentation, and lasts literally all day! I was a little skeptical at first, but really like this product!
Tabitha L.
Bensalem, PA
Review for: Crop Top (mauve brown) more...
Love the naughty line especially the matte colors I would recommend this to anyone that likes these colors it's really really good I loved it my sister uses it she loves it it's cheap not too expensive and it lasts a long it's also not that harsh on your lips
Maddie B.
Review for: Other more...
I LOVE this lip paint. I don't normally spend $20 on lipstick, but I had a sample of this and I had to buy the full size. It's my go to lip color almost everyday. It seriously lasts all day through meals and exercise and everything you can think of. The color is vibrant although a bit darker than I thought.
Kristen S.
Elmhurst, NY
This matte formula goes on streaky, so I had to layer it up, but once it was on to my liking, I found that it wore comfortably, although it is not long lasting and you will get color transfer, just like any normal lipstick
Sydnee D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Namaste, Twerk more...
When I go to Sephora these are the ONLY lip gloss/stains that I will buy. They are easy to apply and it stays on for majority of the day. Tarte provides a variety of colors to wear which I love.

They are a bit pricey 20 dollars for a small tube but they last a long time and it's always quality over quantity.
Zoe M.
Hixson, TN
These are great!! They are not my absolute favorite liquid lipsticks, but they are not drying at all! They transfer a bit, but they do not crumble off! If you don't like drying liquid lipsticks, I would recommend these!
Fatima N.
Review for: Naughty more...
I don't like the formula,, so creamy and it goes around the lips very easily ,, love the shades though.. They didn't meet my expectations,, I expect better formula for the money I am paying,, don't recommend it to others
Mia J.
I like this! I have the shade Namaste and I love it! It has a minty feeling and smell, but not a plump factor. Namaste is a light nude shade that has a pink tone to it. It does show your dry lines on your lips, but I haven't found a lip color that doesn't do that, so this doesn't bother me much. I do recommend!
Veronica M.
Denton, TX
I love matte lip products, but this one just felt too sticky. It dried matte but I felt like I was wearing a gloss. However, the color and pigmentation were beautiful! Maybe I just got a bad batch, everyone seems to like them.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?