BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Calle F.
Athens, OH
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
This lip paint is super pigmented and the shades are to die for. The reason why I give this three stars is because it never seems to fully dry down and I personally prefer lipsticks to fully dry down. Besides that, I love the shade range and the packaging is stunning!
Jocelyn R.
Sault Ste. Marie
Review for: Other more...
I got my lip paint free from Sephora as a birthday gift and I fell in love the second it hit my lip, it was so insanely creamy it felt amazing going on, I cannot express how good this product is. When it dries it’s a matte, it doesn’t transfer but it’s not like super matte to the point of drying my lips out. I have purchased this and I will continue to! I love this lip!
Michelle T.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I'm not going to say this is a bad product, because I'm sure the product itself it great, but it's just not the product for ME. I just really didn't like the look or consistency of these lip paints on me personally. Will not be re purchasing .
Lana V.
I absolutely LOVE Tarte's lip paint. I have the color "tbt". I only have to apply once every few hours. It doesn't leave my lips feeling or looking dry. It's extremely matte. The color is true to the tube. I would definitely recommend this to a friend! I love it!
Mercer B.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Other more...
Bouncecolors are pretty and pigments intense and long lasting. I did not give 5 stars due to texture. Lip paint is dry and texture is not the best. It feels dry and cracks on your lip shows through. I recommend using lip scrub and moisturizer prior to use. I prefer Anastasia liquid lipstick over this brand however.
Evana C.
Love this! Very pigmented and I love how matte it is. It dries very quickly; the only thing I don't like about this liquid lipstick is that it is not transfer proof at all and smudges easily. Other than that it is one of my favorite lip products I've yet to find!
Janet V.
Bakersfield, CA
Im in love with lipstick I wear it all day and doesnt go anywhere I reapply this i wanna 2 times and i have it on around 8am until 9pm and this bad boy doesn't get all nasty. Its super easy to apply the stick to me is prefect and I always tell my friends to purchase this lipstick and then they fall in love with it.
Kristin A.
Dayton, OH
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
LOVE this stuff! I have a ton of Tarte makeup because of the great quality. I have this exact lip paint and several others in the line. It goes on nicely and doesn't get clumpy with multiple coats. For the quality I think the price is good. I will be buying again.
Hafsa A.
Leander
Awesome to wear for a long day. Really long lasting and the perfect nude color. I would buy it again and i now trust this makeup brand because it has honest products and they work really well!!!!!!!!!!!!
Melissa R.
Review for: Other more...
The creamy matte lip paints are some of my favorite lipsticks. They go on very smoothly. It almost feels silicon-y upon first application.  These lip paints smell minty which is pleasant but lingers in my opinion. I own a couple of these and they are some of my favorites. They don't dry my lips out too badly either.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?