BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Kristin A.
Dayton, OH
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
LOVE this stuff! I have a ton of Tarte makeup because of the great quality. I have this exact lip paint and several others in the line. It goes on nicely and doesn't get clumpy with multiple coats. For the quality I think the price is good. I will be buying again.
Sarah S.
I purchased my first shade of these in Texas Toast when the Grav3yardgirl collab came out and I was very pleasantly surprised! It didn't feel drying at all and stayed on for a very long time. This prompted me to buy two more colors and I really like them a lot.
Hafsa A.
Leander
Awesome to wear for a long day. Really long lasting and the perfect nude color. I would buy it again and i now trust this makeup brand because it has honest products and they work really well!!!!!!!!!!!!
Evana C.
Love this! Very pigmented and I love how matte it is. It dries very quickly; the only thing I don't like about this liquid lipstick is that it is not transfer proof at all and smudges easily. Other than that it is one of my favorite lip products I've yet to find!
Lana V.
I absolutely LOVE Tarte's lip paint. I have the color "tbt". I only have to apply once every few hours. It doesn't leave my lips feeling or looking dry. It's extremely matte. The color is true to the tube. I would definitely recommend this to a friend! I love it!
Jaime K.
This has quickly become my favorite liquid lipstick! I received it as a free gift at Sephora, and I've used it SO many times since! The light pink color I got is gorgeous and the formula is so smooth and not drying at all!
Janet V.
Bakersfield, CA
Im in love with lipstick I wear it all day and doesnt go anywhere I reapply this i wanna 2 times and i have it on around 8am until 9pm and this bad boy doesn't get all nasty. Its super easy to apply the stick to me is prefect and I always tell my friends to purchase this lipstick and then they fall in love with it.
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
Tarte's lip paint is amazing! It's a super reasonable price compared to other products of sane value. It passed all my expectations! It's so smooth going on and last all day long!! I would definitely by this product again!
Mercer B.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Other more...
Bouncecolors are pretty and pigments intense and long lasting. I did not give 5 stars due to texture. Lip paint is dry and texture is not the best. It feels dry and cracks on your lip shows through. I recommend using lip scrub and moisturizer prior to use. I prefer Anastasia liquid lipstick over this brand however.
Jennifer L.
Dix Hills, NY
I Got the Tarteist Lip Paint in Vibin in my Ipsy Monthly Subscription. I love the pigment of this product. It applies smoothly on my lips and it lasts through out my day even while having my morning coffee. Vibin is a dark red/berry color more on the brownish side perfect for fall or a night out. I am looking forward to purchasing more colors.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?