BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
Ashley N.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Bae more...
THIS IS AMAZING!! I wore the most red color they have in this brand and I went out clubbing with my girlfriends for 5 hours and I only had to touch up the inner part of my bottom lip once! It does make your lips feel a little dry after a while, but if you exfoliate and moisturize before putting it on then it feels loads better.
Stephanie W.
I love the Tarte brand! They are cruelty free and more ingredient conscious than some of the other brands. This product applies easily, provides nice coverage, isn't sticky or uncomfortable, and smells nice. It can be a bit drying so it would be best to apply a little lip balm before using this product. I received samples of this product in three different ipsy bags and may keep them but probably won't purchase in the future.
camila a.
, I really really love tarts I have a couple makeups by the brands I adore the matte lipstick that they have and I also love the rainforest sea collection it's just such a good everything pretty much and this matte lipstick is so beautiful my older sister has it and she got it because she was on this app she told me about it and I love all the makeup about tare
Nicole E.
P C Beach, FL
This is a great product if you are wanting something that will stay on all night long, and it dries to be matte. The only negative is that it dried out my lips tremendously, you will need to exfoliate and also put balm on your lips before applying this so it does not peel off
Jordyn B.
Greenfield, IN
Review for: Other more...
I own this in Rosé and Festival and it is one of my favorite liquid lips. Both of these colors have become staples in my collection. The formula is VERY matte, so if you have issues with dry lips, just make sure you exfoliate well and hydrate before and after use. They aren't my favorite liquid lipsticks but I really enjoy them
Mohini C.
Key West, FL
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I love this product going on. It goes on smooth. With the angled brush its easy to apply. I got a sample from my ipsy bag and now im looking into getting a full size bottle. I will say it does dry fairly quickly which is nice and its not sticky unless you add some chapstick over it. Overtime it does fade and you have to reapply.
Brittany H.
Lonoke, AR
I rated this five stars because I have this product in the color "delish" it is a gorgeous color a good neutral for year round.. it dries pretty fast as well.. the pigment is amazing and it's long lasting I would highly recommend this product and hope influenster would send me some other to test tarte Cosmetics is amazing products
Jennifer V.
Anthony, NM
When it comes to matte lipsticks they are either a hit or miss. With tarte I don't have to worry about all the negatives that come with matte lip stick. Instead I get a smooth application, all day color and good lip mosturization.
Karlanda W.
I do like this product, I feel that you might want to put a gloss over it. I understand matte, and that it's called "Lip Paint" for a reason but it literally feels like paint on your lips. I might would buy it again, not completely sure that I would though. If you LOVE matte though, this is the perfect lip product for you.
Sallie P.
Myrtle Beach, SC
YALL! I can't even begin to tell you how amazing this is! All I ever wear is liquid lipsticks & this is DEFIANTLY my top brand right now ! The shades aren't my favorite but the lipstick doesn't move anywhere ! It lasted all day & didn't even dry my lips!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.