BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
Stephanie B.
Kyle, TX
I on this lip paint in four colors. It is just beautiful it truly is long wearing. It doesn't dry out your lips but it will show imperfections so make sure to exfoliate prior to using it just like you would with any liquid lipstick.
krystal n.
Denton , NC
Tarte is definitely one of the better matte liquid lips I've tried. It literally feels like butter when I put it on my lips. Tarte is one of the more pricier makeup brands but I really do think they're worth the money. It dried evenly and doesn't looked cracked or gross, which is a problem I've noticed in some matte lipsticks.
Shayna R.
Clinton Twp, MI
I love the formula. It glides on and makes your lips feel hydrated. The pigment is intense as well. I bought mine as Sephora. It's easy to apply, but the color isn't long lasting. It won't last through a meal let alone multiple drinks.
Sallie P.
Myrtle Beach, SC
YALL! I can't even begin to tell you how amazing this is! All I ever wear is liquid lipsticks & this is DEFIANTLY my top brand right now ! The shades aren't my favorite but the lipstick doesn't move anywhere ! It lasted all day & didn't even dry my lips!
Nicole N.
Sugar Land, TX
This liquid lip stick is not only the best but the most perfect lip paint for an occasion I wear it all the risk every day of the week bc I can never make swill never be with out this product it goes on so smoothly and so perfectly
Jennifer V.
Anthony, NM
When it comes to matte lipsticks they are either a hit or miss. With tarte I don't have to worry about all the negatives that come with matte lip stick. Instead I get a smooth application, all day color and good lip mosturization.
Amanda H.
Beaver Falls, PA
Review for: Brownie (brown) more...
I love matte lipstick and this is one of my favorites. It's a pretty brown color and looks perfect on everyone. I bought this at Sephora and it met every expectation that I had. If you haven't tried this yet you definitely should.
Miriam F.
Review for: TBT, Fomo (mauve) more...
This lipsticks are very creamy, opaque and easy to apply. Because they don't dry down and stay the creamy consistency, they are not drying on the lips and comfortable to wear. They do transfer as they do not dry down completely, but they also leave a tint on the lips so your lips don't look patchy throughout the day.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Review for: Other more...
I wanted to like this, I love having more liquid lipstick options and some of these colors look beautiful! However this was not for me. The product had an oily feeling to it and not one that quickly dried :( made it hard for me to trust it to stay put, couldn't imagine being able to use one of the darker shades because of that.
Vanesa V.
Austin , Texas
Review for: Rave (greige) more...
First of all. I love the color. But the formula on this liquid lipsticks is horrible. It looks amazing ones you put it on. But wait a few minutes later, and it starts peeling off your lips and making them look dry and disgusting .
Sydney H.
My lips are usually really dry, will this dry out your lips?
Randi K.
Broken Arrow, OK
Is this a good lip paint?
Mayra J.
Hoffman Estates, IL
What's your guys favorite color? Mines tbt and bae in this line.
Samantha C.
What's the formula like? Do they last? Very drying on the lips? Worth the price?
Elif P.
What is your favourite lipstick? Mine is tarte Tarteist™ Creamy Matte Lip Paint in the colour birthday suit