BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Michaela K.
Montgomery, LA
At first I didn't like these little guys that much but they grew on me!! They are okay in the lasting area? I do love them though and they are out of this world so smooth on your lips I did find they were a bit thick which was my problem at first but they grow on you! 💕
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood , OH
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
These lip paints are amazing! The formula is light and it doesn't dry your lips out but it does dry matte. One coat is perfect! It does fade a little but not as bad as other brands. And this color is sort of like an edgy neutral.
SoNice T.
Review for: Other more...
I would love to thank Sephora for giving this away as part of my birthday gift. I got this in the shade Birthday Suit. It's a very pretty color and an awesome nude shade that fits my skin complexion. My only issue is that it takes a while to dry, but besides that it is a very nice lip color and it keeps my lips smooth all day.
Holly H.
This is my absolute favorite liquid lipstick formula! It is so hydrating! Some colors are transfer proof, while others are almost transfer proof. I own TBT, frenemy, cray cray, bae, and so fetch, and I would recommend them all! They don't crack and wear very evenly.
Miriam C.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Other more...
I’m loving this formula! Doesn’t dry out my lips like the Colourpop ultra mattes do, & doesn’t transfer either. I got the color Birthday Suit, which is a great nudey “your lips but better” color. I’ll be checking out some more colors in my future :)
shannon l.
North Haledon, NJ
i'm not a huge fan of tarts because what i have from them is very sticky and a little uneven with the color. i always find myself blotting it and then reapplying. the pigment is pretty decent. i don't think i would buy it again
Jada D.
Review for: Other more...
The colors in this collection are absolutely beautiful and the texture is wondering. Only complaint is that the product doesn't matte immediately. Every time wear this product it takes about 20 minutes before it completely dries
Sarahi F.
Hazel park
OMG I love this product so much as soon as I saw it on my lips I had to get it it's not like other Matt lipsticks it's creamy and it doesn't leave your lips dry and it lasts a long time I get this five out of five stars and I use it whenever I put on make up it's not too harsh and it's real subtle but it still looks good
Kristen S.
Beckley, WV
My favorite high end liquid lipstick! This makes your lips feel like rose petals. It's not sticky or drying at all. The packaging is okay, it's kind of hard to apply without a liner though. The labels also rub off really easy on the tube. But I've bought several shades of this and even used "namatste" completely up.
Haley M.
I picked this up for my free birthday goft from sephora. I have to say I don't reach for this lip. It's pretty and pigmented, but it's not so much of a lipstick to me, more of a stain. I apply this in the morning and in a few hours it has worn off and left a stain on my lips that is a lighter version of the original color. Not a huge fan of this.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?