BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Karlanda W.
I do like this product, I feel that you might want to put a gloss over it. I understand matte, and that it's called "Lip Paint" for a reason but it literally feels like paint on your lips. I might would buy it again, not completely sure that I would though. If you LOVE matte though, this is the perfect lip product for you.
krystal n.
Denton , NC
Tarte is definitely one of the better matte liquid lips I've tried. It literally feels like butter when I put it on my lips. Tarte is one of the more pricier makeup brands but I really do think they're worth the money. It dried evenly and doesn't looked cracked or gross, which is a problem I've noticed in some matte lipsticks.
Shayna R.
Clinton Twp, MI
I love the formula. It glides on and makes your lips feel hydrated. The pigment is intense as well. I bought mine as Sephora. It's easy to apply, but the color isn't long lasting. It won't last through a meal let alone multiple drinks.
Carlie A.
Riverview, FL
Review for: Other more...
I have this in the color bestie and I absolutely love it! The formula is so nice! It is not too drying and goes on so smooth. It is very opaque and is a gorgeous color. Very long wearing and it feels like you have nothing on your lips. I got this in a boxycharm and would love to get more but just can’t get myself to spend $20 on a lipstick sadly.
Amanda H.
Beaver Falls, PA
Review for: Brownie (brown) more...
I love matte lipstick and this is one of my favorites. It's a pretty brown color and looks perfect on everyone. I bought this at Sephora and it met every expectation that I had. If you haven't tried this yet you definitely should.
cait i.
Centereach, NY
This is the shade "homeslice" which is a peachy nude. The formula is very creamy and one coat is more then enough, it dries down pretty quickly and leaves a matte but not overly drying finish. It lasts all day but is still easy to remove with a makeup wipe.
ceecee m.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Namaste, Other more...
I really really like this
It dries fast but don't make your lips feel dry they still feel hydrated even tough this turns matte very quickly . This lasts me all day long even if I'm eating and drinking . I went to school all day with this and didnt have to touch up at all . Its a very natural color too i really like this just wish it was bigger
Tori P.
This isn't the most long lasting liquid lip. I love the color Namaste because it does last longer than normal lipstick and it's not drying, but anything darker ends up all around my mouth if I eat or drink anything
Andrea C.
Madison, WI
Review for: Hangry more...
Though I purchased this product for Fall/Winter originally, I have found myself reaching for it through summer as well. Great color pay off and long lasting formula. My only criticism is that even with lip liner on my lips and nude liner around them, I still find the product feathering out. Overall I still highly recommend it.
Vanesa V.
Austin , Texas
Review for: Rave (greige) more...
First of all. I love the color. But the formula on this liquid lipsticks is horrible. It looks amazing ones you put it on. But wait a few minutes later, and it starts peeling off your lips and making them look dry and disgusting .
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?