BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...5 Answers
  • I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
Rachel S.
brooklyn, NY
I love this formula!! It's like a mousse! They have so many great colors, and the paint goes on smooth and easy. It is relatively long-lasting and reapplications don't get crumbly or or clumpy. It's also minty smelling which is a nice bonus;)
Shae A.
Alexandria, IN
Tarte is an amazing brand. All of their products last all day. This particular lip stain I got in an ipsy bag and I love it. There are different colors and they are all bold and stay on your lips all day. I could not ask for a better daily lip stain to wear
Ashlee H.
I love love love this stuff. I got it at a sample in TBT from ulta and I couldn't go without this stuff. I always have it with me and it is a daily go to. It does not dry out you lips at all and looks gorgeous
Samantha W.
Literally one of my favorite lip products. Stays on really well throughout the day and you only have to reapply occasionally. My favorite color is birthday suit!
Michelle s.
I am in love with tastes lip paint. Especially the quick drying matte version. It doesn't dry or Crack after wearing a while. It also feels moisturizing but yet not glossy or creamy. I guess it depends on what version you get but so far I love them all!.
Cyn C.
Helena, MT
My dislike for the quick dry tarte lips only makes me love these creamy lip paints even more. These are so creamy so beautiful they are definitely not transfer proof that's not really an issue for me. wish to the shades that were in the quick dry formula we're in this formula but I will take what I will get and enjoy the colors that I have.
Vicky R.
Houston , TX
Love this brand and love matte liquid lipsticks! This was a bit different from what I'm used to but still good quality. They are easy to use and apply. I would recommend this product to everyone. I would definitely buy this again.
Tristen O.
Fort Worth , TX
Review for: Fomo (mauve), Other more...
This lip paint is highly pigmented and creamy. The lip paint doesn't dry down matte but dries to more of a satin finish. I like the satin finish because it doesn't dry my lips. However since it is a satin finish it does transfer. This is one of my top favorite lipsticks and I always see myself reaching for it when finishing my makeup look.
Silvya V.
Texarkana, TX
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
In love with tarteist liquid lip paint!! Non drying! Non glossy, sticky. Just the perfect amount of moisture and amount added by the applicator itself. My favorite shade at the moment is "tbt", dark pinky rose, great for my light completion.
Mary H.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I love Tarte and these lip glosses are no different. I really like the cute packaging with the swirly letters. The lip product was moisturizing and applied well on lipstick. Lasted about 2 hours through eating and drinking. I would recommend!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.