BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Vicky R.
Love this brand and love matte liquid lipsticks! This was a bit different from what I'm used to but still good quality. They are easy to use and apply. I would recommend this product to everyone. I would definitely buy this again.
Shae A.
Alexandria, IN
Tarte is an amazing brand. All of their products last all day. This particular lip stain I got in an ipsy bag and I love it. There are different colors and they are all bold and stay on your lips all day. I could not ask for a better daily lip stain to wear
Ashlee H.
I love love love this stuff. I got it at a sample in TBT from ulta and I couldn't go without this stuff. I always have it with me and it is a daily go to. It does not dry out you lips at all and looks gorgeous
Shirin N.
Obsessed with my Tarte lip paint!! I have the shade Namaste and it's the perfect everyday nude. Not only is it long lasting, but the formula is moisturizing and does not dry out my lips, unlike other matte lip sticks. I would definitely repurchase and would love to try out different shades!
Joy H.
Bloomington, IN
These matte lip paints are very soft and smooth on the lips. They are a tiny bit drying, but not too bad. These are not transfer proof, but they don't slide around on your lips either. The applicator makes the application a breeze. They are not super long lasting but they do have beautiful colors and they feel comfortable on the lips.
Lada D.
Austin, TX
i tried it once on a whim and fell in love with the beautiful red that is "bae." The formula is creamy yet has incredible staying power. it does take a bit longer than I'd like to dry, but once it does it is fairly resistant to transfer. It does not layer well; however, you simply do not need to -- the pigmentation is high for 1 layer, thus it will last me a lot longer than other lippies!
Kalyn B.
Scott City, MO
I am a big sucker for Matte lipsticks and this was just amazing. It went on smooth and dried really quick so I didn't have to wait 5 to 10 minutes for it to dry. I think the colors are amazing and everyone should have this in there collection!!
Julie S.
Martinsburg, WV
My favorite shade is namaste. I always get
Compliments when I wear this lip!
It dries down matte, isn't sticky, doesn't crust or flake, and also doesn't leave my lips feeling dry. The packaging is nice and substantial. I love this product.
Jasmina P.
Review for: Other more...
These liquid lipsticks are very nice! I got a sample of this in my Sephora Birthday Gift, and I am in love with the color and the formula! It has a very nice mousse texture that glides on my lips and feels very lightweight. The shade is Birthday Suit, a very pretty mauve toned nude. I will definitely buy more shades in this product!
Farhin A.
bronx
Review for: Other more...
This is by far one of my favorite products because it’s not drying at all unlike other lip stains I use. I can apply it in the morning and it will actually stay on all day, I love it! I just wish they would bring back the shade “Texas toast”, it was the perfect nude on me, I have checked at least 4 Sephora’s and none of them had it! 😭
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?