BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
Jennifer L.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Namaste more...
I received this in a subscription box and tossed it in my makeup back thinking it was a regular lipgloss rather than a lip paint. The first time I used it, I didn't realize what it was and was pleasantly surprised that it ended up being a gorgeous neutral matte that lasted most of the day through several meals without drying my lips into kindling.
Dalconys G.
Doral, FL
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I received this lip and I love it I love it is super incredible I was fascinated because I use it to go to work and after several hours followed with the color and my lips did not have any dehydration
Avril C.
Butler, PA
I love nude lip products. U can't seem to find many these days but this one is amazing. It's easy to apply and has a smooth finish. I am a first time user but I will be buying it again. This is by far one of the best nudes I've used as a lip product
Jessica K.
Aberdeen, WA
These are pretty great liquid lipsticks. They apply very evenly and last all with very minimal upkeep. The applicator is also very easy to use. The only reason I rate this as a four star product is because it gets clumpy if you reapply after eating. It's not a huge issue, but it can be a pain if you don't have anything to remove it before reapplying.
Ayla S.
Glens Falls , NY
Very creamy, non drying! Great pigment! It does take a little bit longer to dry down completely, but I was very impressed with the staying power of the product. Color was a bit darker than I originally thought but I still liked it on my complexion.
Mimi E.
Review for: Other more...
This creamy lip paint is just perfect!  I actually received a sample first from sephora for my bday gift.  It is my perfect match nude.  Its practically the same color as my lips, but better!  It's a comfy matte and still lasts awhile without re-touching.  I loved it so much that I bought the full size and now I want a back-up!!
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR
This stuff is a lot like paint in that it is highly pigmented but that's about where the line is drawn. It doesn't dry out my lips at all and in fact has a great feel to it. It's thick but that aids in the whole pigmented thing. A tad expensive but a wonderful product.
member-b9325
My every day go to lip product! Make a statement with a beautiful matte lip that doesn't make your lips look dry. Lasts all day and reapplies beautiful if needed.
Lynnae D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have very mixed feelings about this lip product. I absolutely love the color selections. I am very into nude colors and this line has a wonderful selection. I also love that it doesn't transfer. My issue is the formula. after a few minutes it becomes extremely drying.
Christine D.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I love the colors but they are drying i have to use my lipstick under the gloss to not be so dry. I thought it would have nourished my lips. But it was definitely long lasting. Was pricey I believe I spent $20 on it from Sephora. I wouldn't purchase it again unless they changed the formula.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.