BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Brooke N.
Tulsa, OK
I've gotten so many compliments wearing this lipstain! The one I got came with the lip liner in the same color! Easy to applicator and feels smooth on my lips. It's SO flattering on me I would literally buy this brand and type in every color
Shae A.
Alexandria, IN
Tarte is an amazing brand. All of their products last all day. This particular lip stain I got in an ipsy bag and I love it. There are different colors and they are all bold and stay on your lips all day. I could not ask for a better daily lip stain to wear
Silvya V.
Texarkana, TX
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
In love with tarteist liquid lip paint!! Non drying! Non glossy, sticky. Just the perfect amount of moisture and amount added by the applicator itself. My favorite shade at the moment is "tbt", dark pinky rose, great for my light completion.
Meli J.
Laredo, TX
I bought the color NAMASTE & it's a beautiful nude pink! Very creamy (& smells minty) to apply, I didn't think that it would dry down to a complete matte & it did!! Lasted all night & such a beautiful color! I'll def be buying more in other colors!
Julia R.
Crane, TX
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I really love tarte's creamy matte formula. It's amazing. It doesn't completely dry down, so there is some color transfer. The part I love though is that the color on the lips doesn't look like it's transferring anything. For several hours it looks fresh. I also love the packaging. You can buy this at Ulta, Sephora, and on tarte's website!
Tristen O.
Fort Worth , TX
Review for: Fomo (mauve), Other more...
This lip paint is highly pigmented and creamy. The lip paint doesn't dry down matte but dries to more of a satin finish. I like the satin finish because it doesn't dry my lips. However since it is a satin finish it does transfer. This is one of my top favorite lipsticks and I always see myself reaching for it when finishing my makeup look.
Carmen M.
N Massapequa, NY
I normally love all my tarte products but I must admit I was a bit disappointed in this one.  It's easy to apply however it didn't have the lasting power of some of the others plus it was drying on me.  It's the first time I ever tried so so may give it a go around again but would love to hear what some others have to say about it.
maci h.
I like the Tarte lipsticks a lot, but in my opinion not all of them are consistent. Although, they are easy to apply the lipsticks can be very patchy. I've used this product multiple times and the formula kind of feels grainy on the lips. I would recommend these because they do have some great shades, but be careful in which ones you choose.
Cyn C.
Helena, MT
My dislike for the quick dry tarte lips only makes me love these creamy lip paints even more. These are so creamy so beautiful they are definitely not transfer proof that's not really an issue for me. wish to the shades that were in the quick dry formula we're in this formula but I will take what I will get and enjoy the colors that I have.
Becca R.
Lynchburg, VA
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Very good liquid lipstick. I got the sample size in the shade "Birthday Suit" for my birthday gift at Sephora along with the Amazonian Clay 12-hr blush. The lipstick stays put for a few hours without smudging and it doesn't dry out my lips to where I'm uncomfortable. Of course you should always put on Chapstick to help the liquid lip go on evenly and smoothly. :)
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?