BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Taste has 2 lines of liquid matte lips! This version and the quick dry version. I prefer the quick dry version but these are also great! I feel like this version is thicker and mousier on my lips. This version feels very comfortable on the lips but I feel like I have the build it up a little more to get full opacity. Also, this version doesn't set and it can transfer.
Sarah Z.
Milan, OH
Review for: Other more...
This black lip paint is perfect for Halloween! You could use it on your lips for vampy look or on your face to create a Halloween look! It’s creamy and glides easy, dries matte! Totally recommend for fall or to help achieve a scary look!
Ruthe T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
i love love love the Tart Tarteist Lip Paint. I have two lip paints and love them. I would most definitely recommend this product to any of my lipstick lovers. it has a very cooling minty smell to the lipstick. It DOES transfer and doesnt dry complete matte
Chrissy P.
Belleville, NJ
love tart is such a good brand my girls like it also.
I thought it would not work but I was wrong it was great.
easy to apply to your lips and dry very fast.
a lot of product in a little baby tube its great.
my girls buy it all the time thy love it........
Nicole Y.
Review for: Other more...
This was my first tarte lippie and it is in the color Pillowtalk. I was super super excited for it because I was looking for a nice pale pink. When applying, it was not as pigmented as I wanted it to be and after layering on a second coat, my lips became dry and looked crusty. Liquid lips are my favorite but this has to be the worst “high end” lippie I’ve ever had
Jessica G.
Ansonia, CT
Amazing liquid lipstick, my top 2 being Tarte & KvD. Their formulas are so similar though I'd say Tarte has an overall creamier(not necessarily smoother) texture & powdery feel once completely dried down. Not very drying but certainly not hydrating, so it's not sticky once dried down which I find a huge plus. Wears a long time, basically until you take it off or eat (especially oily food)
Ann A.
Aurora, NC
Tarte is definetly one of my favorite brands. I love all of their products. They are my go-to. I am in love with their lip paint. Although it has a thick consistency, it’s perfect. The colors are amazing as well. I definitely would purchase these again!
Ariel M.
Lawrenceville, GA
This is by far my favorite of all liquid lipsticks - though it really isn't liquid, it's cream. I have the shades frenemy and tbt. They go on smoothly, don't dry out, and give great color. I loved them! I would definitely recommend to any lipstick lover!
Myra R.
Pomona, CA
I have four and I truly love how soft they feel when your applying it and the colors are not to strong it's a fair price I just love how soft they feel and the smell is pleasent and it's very long lasting I would definitely buy more
Rebecca L.
Las cruces, NM
I'm not a huge fan of matte products but Tarte pulls it off with this amazing lippie 😍 I love the smoothness and that it doesn't dry so quick that you can't apply. I also like that it's not super drying, I hate how most matte lippies are so drying!
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.