BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Ali H.
Rockford, IL
This is a great product. I have it in two shades and I adore them. It's comfortable. It's long lasting. It's easy to apply. It's just an all around great product. It's a great product for $20. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and repurchase it.
Laura L.
Anaheim, CA
I don't like these. They're not a liquid lipstick as most like to say it is. It's more like a cream lipstick. The consistency is thick and comfortable, but the overwhelming mint aroma remains after application. They are not matte. They are not long-lasting.
Hope S.
There are definitely hits and misses within this line. Formula is very moussey with velvet like finish. Nude colors stay on pretty well, dark colors while more pigmented can stray and move easily. I would recommend trying them with a liner to keep the color intact.
Lianna M.
Allston, MA
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I love the Tarteist lip paint formula, matte but creamy, and Fomo is one of the best mauves out there right now. I have cool-toned light skin and it looks great on me, but I have also seen it work on multiple people. The doe foot brush makes application easy.
Natalie V.
Montebello , Ca
When I first bought this I thought it was a full on liquid lipstick. But it actually stays glossy for a long long time and then oddly enough turns matte after a couple of hours. It feels very comfortable on the lips and isn't drying. I ate with it on and it faded like regular lipstick, it didn't separate and turn patchy like my liquid lipsticks, which I liked.
Amy L.
Duxbury, MA
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I love this lip product. FOMO is a beautiful color and I love that it's a thicker, mouse-like formula. It dries matte, but not overly matte. It isn't completely transfer proof, but I do find it lasts a decent amount of time especially if you use a lip liner.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
This product wears great for 3 hours even through eating yet will fade.It may get on your face if you mess with your lips a lot because it is easy to smudge. I recommend using liner.The product is worth it though due to pigmentation and non dry qualities.

Aerial P.
Panama City, FL
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Received at Sephora for being a VIB! Super smooth, almost like cashmere. Does come off when eating and drinking a lot so I try to be careful to drink with straws. Matte finish so it can be spruced up with a clear or sheer gloss •OR• worn as a sexy matte look.
Ann A.
Aurora, NC
Tarte is definetly one of my favorite brands. I love all of their products. They are my go-to. I am in love with their lip paint. Although it has a thick consistency, it’s perfect. The colors are amazing as well. I definitely would purchase these again!
Ro'Che S.
Jacksonville, FL
I absolutely love this lip paint because it's easy to apply and the color are to die for. Not very long lasting will me🤔. But it met the rest of my expectations and I do recommend it to others! Just buy whatever color is for you! 😘
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?