BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Kaitlin B.
Washington, IL
A friend of mine gave me two of these because she never uses them. They are extremely creamy, and come with a doe foot applicator for easy application. They go on creamy, however, they rub off easily and settle into the cracks in your lips. Overall, I really like them though!
Kaitlyn E.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I really like the glossy lip paint. It's very pretty and long lasting. However, I don't like the matte, and I don't know if it's because of the product or my own lips. I don't like the finish or how it feels. But the glossy lip paint is phenomenal and I love it
Haley Y.
Bethlehem, PA
Love my tartiest lip paint! I have the graveyardgirlxtarte in the shade Texas Toast and it's perfect! I love the formula and the shade. I wear it with almost everything. It doesn't dry down completely at first then it does and it's not really drying! I love it.
Laura L.
Anaheim, CA
I don't like these. They're not a liquid lipstick as most like to say it is. It's more like a cream lipstick. The consistency is thick and comfortable, but the overwhelming mint aroma remains after application. They are not matte. They are not long-lasting.
Alyssa A.
Temple City, CA
Gorgeous colors but I have to say.. they really dry my lips out. Liquid lipsticks do that in general, but these... I don't know about the formula but they're not my favorite. I hardly ever reach for these and usually go for more affordable choices. However, if I top this with a gloss, it's way more doable!
Amy L.
Duxbury, MA
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I love this lip product. FOMO is a beautiful color and I love that it's a thicker, mouse-like formula. It dries matte, but not overly matte. It isn't completely transfer proof, but I do find it lasts a decent amount of time especially if you use a lip liner.
Luisa G.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought love spell. To say I'm a red lipstick kinda girl is an understatement I love red lipstick. But to change it up a little I decided for love spell. It's a dark shade of pink that when dries matte it looks almost red. Hey, I can't make the flip that quick. Which is why I love it! And yes it stays on for a while so definitely recommend this Tartiest lip paint!
Lianna M.
Allston, MA
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I love the Tarteist lip paint formula, matte but creamy, and Fomo is one of the best mauves out there right now. I have cool-toned light skin and it looks great on me, but I have also seen it work on multiple people. The doe foot brush makes application easy.
Divya R.
Camas, WA
Review for: Naughty more...
These "lip paints" are nothing more than a thick plastering of colour on the lips that does not dry down. Although it does go on matte, the fact that it doesn't dry is a deal breaker for me. It transferred everywhere and I had to reapply within 20 minutes. Not cool.
The only reason this gets 2 stars is because they have a unique shade range from other companies I've seen but again, they do not dry down.
Natalie V.
Montebello , Ca
When I first bought this I thought it was a full on liquid lipstick. But it actually stays glossy for a long long time and then oddly enough turns matte after a couple of hours. It feels very comfortable on the lips and isn't drying. I ate with it on and it faded like regular lipstick, it didn't separate and turn patchy like my liquid lipsticks, which I liked.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?