BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
Meghan R.
Evans
Review for: Namaste more...
Firstly I love the minty smell! And it's very comfortable and easy to apply, opaque on first swipe. My only qualm is that it gives me that white ring around the inside of my lips about two hours into wear time and it's really gross. And that's not easy to fix without taking off the entire lip color, which then defeats the purpose of wanting a longwear liquid lipstick anyway.
Jessi O.
Sparks, NV
Obsessed with these matte lip paint lip sticks. I have like 10 different colors and I love them. They coverage is amazing. Lasts all day. Doesn't make my lips feel dry. I will continue to purchase and recommend to people. Must have!!!! Love all the colors they have.
Asma A.
Review for: Frenemy, Hangry, Lovespell, Namaste, TBT, Bae more...
This was amazing. I love it. I'm so happy with what I got. Im very satisfied. And it's free!! I can receive my makeup at my door! I recommend this app and it's real and absolutely free!!
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
I'm obsessed with the Tartiest lip paints! they're pigmented, last long, and don't dry out your lips! they come in a variety of shades that will match many peoples likes. and what's even better is that they're not super expensive...but you totally get what you pay for!
Elizabeth F.
Hollywood, FL
I really love this liquid lipstick! It's long lasting, super pigmented and not that drying. It's not my absolute favorite because it does tend to feather after a few hours, but that's nothing a little touch up can't fix. Overall, super good and definitely recommended!
Sterling M.
Review for: Other more...
This is my go to lip formula right now! It dries down pretty fast and is true to color with lots of pigment! I love that it's creamy and doesn't make my lips crusty. There's barely any transfer once it dries! It definitely doesn't last a super long time though unless you're sitting around doing nothing and not eating or drinking. I don't mind reapplying so it's great for me!
Miranda F.
Tivoli, TX
I absolutely love this product. I recently purchased it and have been obsessed with it! However it is not transfer proof in my opinion, but it is a great product. It isn't extremely drying on the loss and is very comfortable to wear. I highly recommend this product.
Heather F.
This lip paint I have in SALTY. The color is amazing! I have an olive skin tone and this gives me a nice peach nude lip. It applies slightly sheer but once dried you can layer on more. It did not come off when I drank liquids but did come off once i started eating. definitely worth $20! I tried it at sephora and it was super hard to get off my hand when I sampled it. Definitely worth trying out!
Alexis K.
Hammond, LA
I got this lip paint a few weeks ago and love the color. But one thing I wish I knew before buying this product is that is has a mint smell to it. I would not buy this product again but, all and all it stays on pretty well though out the day and it also so up matte. #greatcolor #likeit
Kaitlyn E.
Destin, FL
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I really like the glossy lip paint. It's very pretty and long lasting. However, I don't like the matte, and I don't know if it's because of the product or my own lips. I don't like the finish or how it feels. But the glossy lip paint is phenomenal and I love it
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.