BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• How did you feel about this tarte lipstick or any other t...12 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...5 Answers
  • I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
Brittney E.
I love this lipstick and I actually never had a tarte lipstick but when I tried a sample at sephora I fell in love with it. The formula is so soft when you first put it on. It goes on really easy but the only thing is that it makes your lips feel dry after having it on for a while.
Adriane M.
Review for: Frenemy, Hangry more...
I have a few shades in this lipstick. The first time i purchased it was the first formula which they have now reformulated (Thank God) due to how easy the product wore off. The new formula is definitely better and much more lightweight, but with lightweight formulas you tend to have to apply more than one layer. Another thing is I’d like to see more variety of color. And after a while it wears off in the middle of the lip at the opening of your mouth.
Leah A.
Menifee, CA
I really enjoy this product because its just so great. I got a travel size just to try and see how it would work and now im planning on buying a full size of it.
Cassie R.
I got a lip paint from Sephora for my birthday in the color birthday suite. So far I really really like it! I love how it feels on my lips, and it seems to last for quite awhile. The only thing I didn't like was it smelled sort of minty, and just seemed weird for the color. But other than that it's amazing quality!
Adrienne W.
Church Hill, MD
Love love love! I have four of these: tbh, namaste, and the two swamp queen graveyard girl shades. I bought these from ulta, Sephora, and Tarte. They totally met all expectations! Easy to apply and long lasting! I highly recommend! I also recommend the coordinating lip liners!
Fabiola S.
I was so close to buying one of these online and I'm so happy I didn't. I tested it in store and the formula is just too thick for my liking. and It never dried to a matte finish. more like a creamy matte. Sad because the colors are so beautiful. I really wanted to love this
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL
Precise and very clear or very dark nude chocolate I love is very comfortable to wear with matte effect with high durability precious your applicator is very comfortable to use its transparen't packaging allows the color so it is very practical to locate in the carrier cosmetic
Jaleh N.
Lutherville, MD
These are amazing for lovers of funky colors and a matte finish! They go on smoothly, and while they do take a touch longer than most matte lip paints to dry, the finish is minimally drying and doesn't look cakey. I love them and would recommend them to anyone! A new favorite.
shawn m.
United states of America
These lipsticks apply easily love the color selection stays for long time and easy to build on the only thing I wish was the price to be lower ;) all in all nice lipstick !
Taylor L.
Review for: Other more...
Goes on super creamy, very pigmented. Beautiful color selection. Beware, This is NOT a long wear liquid lipstick, but it still stays on maybe two hours at most without having to completely touch up. It's easy to apply, however I wish it wasn't as creamy as it is, because it can smear easily. A little pricey in my opinion but it is what it is. Not too heavy. I wear it with my everyday look.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.