BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Gloria O.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I really wanted to love the tarteist lip paints because they have some cute colors. Unfortunately, the longevity of these is just not there. If you are looking for just comfort, these have a soft mousse formula and apply sweetly. The names are not the best part either..
Kaylah W.
Naples, FL
I love these lip paints! The swatch feels so nice when you put it on your lips. They also have lots of amazing colors! I have mine in the shade Snap which is a very pretty nude. I like it for during the day when I want to look cute. It has very nice packaging and overall, it is a great product.
Nikki P.
One of my favorite lip stains out there! I currently have it in 5 shades. It is not drying so my lips stay moisturized all day, unlike the Kat Von D lip stains which I also love but have to use it after applying lip balm. Tarte lip paint are long lasting and very pigmented
Anahi A.
Im so in love with tarteist lip paint in tbt. Its such a gorgeous nude. Definitely recommend it for those of you who love nudes. The formula is very soft and comfortable on the lips. Definitely one of my favorites.
Vanessa R.
Bronx, NY
I wanted to love this so bad I don't know if I got a bad one but I really would not recommend the lip paint I love the brand for everything else but the lip paint yes was very light feeling on the lip but had no pigmentation and wiped away easily with like major transfer
Janeal S.
Review for: TBT more...
This creamy matte lip paint is my holy grail. As someone who is not a big fan of drying lipsticks, this is the perfect solution. It has a great matte finish and a great nude tone. The packaging is sleek and small, easy to carry around in your purse.
Erica W.
P C Beach, FL
I really liked this lip paint when I first got it, but it doesn't really dry that fast and comes off kind of easily. But other than that, there are some beautiful colors to choose from and they look great on. I'm super excited for the new formula that tarte just came out with!
Mariah M.
Massillon, OH
When it comes to liquid lips formula is the most important thing .. although I didn't find many colors I liked the formula on these is truly unique.. really is like a lip paint . I could not see my lips under... which is good considering how dry liquid lips can make your lips look like.
Kallee P.
plano , TX
I love this this product sooo much!! It has a beautiful color and was very inexpensive. I'm not a big fan that it kinda wears off after a few hours but if you're going to eat or something it will for sure last. I wear this to school all the time and it just looks amazing.
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
Review for: So Fetch more...
So I got this lip paint at the Sephora in Macy's and I like how nice a smooth it goes on. The colors they have for this line is beautiful! I just wished they had them in the matte waterproof. That would be awesome. But this works well as well. Oh and does give you a nice result .
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?