BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL
Review for: Brownie (brown) more...
Precise and very clear or very dark nude chocolate I love is very comfortable to wear with matte effect with high durability precious your applicator is very comfortable to use its transparen't packaging allows the color so it is very practical to locate in the carrier cosmetic
Jennifer O.
Pueblo, CO
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
These creamy light weight lip paints are so beautiful and comfortable to wear & the minty smell they have just adds to the list of reasons I love this formula so much. The colors are opaque go on so smooth, even and feel so soft and natural almost as if I'm wearing no product at all. I love this product I will definitely be buying more repurchasing when I run out and recommending to others.
Adrienne W.
Church Hill, MD
Love love love! I have four of these: tbh, namaste, and the two swamp queen graveyard girl shades. I bought these from ulta, Sephora, and Tarte. They totally met all expectations! Easy to apply and long lasting! I highly recommend! I also recommend the coordinating lip liners!
Cheyenne H.
Spartanburg, SC
Review for: Lovespell more...
I love this lip product and it is definitely definitely my second favorite lip product. The color is very nice and the applicator works really well with the grooves of my face
shawn m.
United states of America
These lipsticks apply easily love the color selection stays for long time and easy to build on the only thing I wish was the price to be lower ;) all in all nice lipstick !
Cassie R.
I got a lip paint from Sephora for my birthday in the color birthday suite. So far I really really like it! I love how it feels on my lips, and it seems to last for quite awhile. The only thing I didn't like was it smelled sort of minty, and just seemed weird for the color. But other than that it's amazing quality!
Leah A.
Menifee, CA
I really enjoy this product because its just so great. I got a travel size just to try and see how it would work and now im planning on buying a full size of it.
Alyssa B.
huntington, WV
Got this in the shade TBT and i'm obsessed! I have fair skin and i was worried about this color, but i love it. I like this lip stain because the color stays on long and it doesn't dry out my lips. This stuff can last through all of the coffee and pizza your day consists of.
Taylor L.
Review for: Other more...
Goes on super creamy, very pigmented. Beautiful color selection. Beware, This is NOT a long wear liquid lipstick, but it still stays on maybe two hours at most without having to completely touch up. It's easy to apply, however I wish it wasn't as creamy as it is, because it can smear easily. A little pricey in my opinion but it is what it is. Not too heavy. I wear it with my everyday look.
Fabiola S.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I was so close to buying one of these online and I'm so happy I didn't. I tested it in store and the formula is just too thick for my liking. and It never dried to a matte finish. more like a creamy matte. Sad because the colors are so beautiful. I really wanted to love this
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?