BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...5 Answers
  • I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
Mary B.
Saint Augustine, FL
Absolutely love this lip product! I received a sample of tbt and it's is so opaque and blends beautifully! The smell is like Mint chocolate chip ice cream or something similar to that.. I wore this at work and it lasted for the whole 8 hours! Will definitely buy the full size and many more!
Isabel M.
I am a huge lipstick fanatic and I absolutely love this one I have this in namaste and it is so amazing! It smells like peppermint, it comes on so smoothly and it doesn't dry ur lips. The formula is so rich and it doesn't irritate my skin.
Alexis L.
Las Vegas , NV
I received this in the shade Homeslice and I am definately returning the product. It was sooo streaky. I reapplied the bottom lip 3x and the top 2x before I gave up. I was expecting so much since it's rated 4+ stars almost everywhere. Not only was it streaky but it was extremely sticky, my lips felt like they were glued together =/
Sarah A.
I really like this stuff. I have both Hangry and TBT, and both are gorgeous and opaque. They also leave a very nice stain afterwards. They can be a bit hard to layer on evenly. I've attached my lips wearing the shade 'Hangry'.
Jennifer D.
Dumont, NJ
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I'm not really a fan of this. The color is gorgeous ! However I had to use like three coats to get a full coverage. I don't know if I have a bad one or what. Also it doesn't dry. So it does transfer. I'm not a fan of that either. However the formula does feel nice and the color is so pretty.
Lauren D.
Coachella, CA
I love this lip product! It's Matte but not drying at all, it feels very creamy on your lips, unfortunately because of that it does leave some transfer. It doesn't really dry, but when it does wear off the darker colors leave a stain on your lips so you still have some color that lasts throughout the day. I bought 3 colors without ever trying them, and I don't regret it, I plan to buy more colors soon.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Absolutely love these little pains they don't leave my lips feeling dry throughout the day. I do find that they are not transfer proof. But personally but does not bother me because I like my lips to feel nice and hydrated. This formula is great because it gives a nice high pigment was only one swipe. I would definitely recommend picking up a tart lip paint if you can.
Olivia M.
Review for: Other more...
The color lip paint that I own is paaarty and it is truly not the color for me so maybe if I chose a better color my experience with these would've gone better but not with me. The formula smells like mint which might not be everyone's favorite sent so if you don't like mint I wouldn't recommend it and it left my lips crackly and the color wasn't opaque in one coat. So overall wasn't my favorite .
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
Tartiest Rosé is lovely! It goes on smoothly and dries quickly. It's not drying and stays put. I got my sample from IPSY and I will definitely be looking to buy more, full size colors. Love it so much.
Madison C.
I just received one of these in my ipsy bag this month and I LOVE it! If you're a girl like me who suffers from chapped lips a lot, and have stayed away from lipstick because of it, this is definitely for you! It goes on really creamy (not making my chapped lips look bad) and dries pretty quickly. Once it's dry, it stays on very well and does not move. It is also very hydrating and does not dry out my lips any worse than they already were. Highly recommend this product!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.