BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Stephanie L.
I have never been one for matte colors until this gloss and it lasts half the day without reapplying! I'm hooked and my lips feel smooth while wearing it not dried out at all!
Ashley R.
Sand Springs, OK
I've always had a hard time finding a good lipstick to match my skin tone. I recently starting using the shade TBT and I'm in LOVE! It goes on amazingly smooth and dries perfectly. It's ultra pigmented and looks fantastic and any skin tone. This will be my go to lipstick from now on!
Maggie L.
I received this in my Ipsy bag for March. I do not have much experience with lip paint, but I like it! The color is probably my favorite aspect. It dried a little funny on my lips, but nothing done extra chapstick at night couldn't solve. Other than that, a solid product of high quality
Candace H.
Lumberton, NC
I love matte liquid lip products. I recently tried this Tarte product and was disappointed. The product is drying, never dries completely matte and transfers very easily. I did like the color range but since the product is not long lasting at all, I prefer other products for the price.
Melanie M.
Alfred, NY
Got this product in my Ipsy bag and I've always wanted to try it but they were so expensive to just wing it. I have never loved a lipstick as much as this one! I have it in "Delish" and it is perfect! I can't wait to buy more! It's a very nice matte. Not dry like many others but it have a creamy feel and lasts for soooo long!
Lindsay W.
Robinson, IL
I bought this in the color Namaste and I love it. It applies very smoothly and had a great mousse like texture which doesn't over dry your lips for a great matte finish. I am very picky with my shades so I'm not sure what other colors I will get but I'm definitely checking them out.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Absolutely love these little pains they don't leave my lips feeling dry throughout the day. I do find that they are not transfer proof. But personally but does not bother me because I like my lips to feel nice and hydrated. This formula is great because it gives a nice high pigment was only one swipe. I would definitely recommend picking up a tart lip paint if you can.
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
Tartiest Rosé is lovely! It goes on smoothly and dries quickly. It's not drying and stays put. I got my sample from IPSY and I will definitely be looking to buy more, full size colors. Love it so much.
Jordie M.
Claremont, NH
I purchased the Tarte cosmetics Tarteist lip paint in shade Rosé. This was my first ever Tarte purchase and I was not disappointed. I may have found my new favorite matte liquid lipstick. The formula went on silky smooth and lasted all day long. It stayed in place but did not feel drying on my lips. I would highly recommend this brand to others! It is cruelty free and affordable for a high quality product.
Leslie C.
I love this product! I have this product at hand constantly! It is an amazing formula that is not to drying to the lips but it's also a matte finish. It's smooth and hydrating and super pigmented! I love Tarte Cosmetics! They are an amazing brand that purely high quality and they are most make products that are beneficial to the skin in several healthy ways.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?