BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
Review for: Manbun more...
I absolutely love the formula of this liquid lip color, however I think I just chose the wrong color for my skin tone so I don't find myself using it often. It is quite dark and usually I like dark colors but the tone might not be right for me. However, it has an amazing formula and it is very creamy with a beautiful matte finish. I need to get this in another color because I guarantee it'll be my new favorite lip product!!
Andrea T.
So the shades are really nice, very neutral and wearable. You can wear them for casual outings or a glam night out. The applicator isn't too bad either and I only had to dip in once so that was pretty good. My only complaint is that it dries out your lips a lot and comes off as soon as you eat.
Haley C.
Cincinnati, OH
TO DIE FOR!!! I have this in the color tbt and it's absolutely perfect. Feels minty while applying and goes on very smoothly. Doesn't seem to transfer and dries rather quickly and doesn't smear! Very comfortable feeling once dry and it hasn't budged or need to be reapplied. Definitely recommend.
Emma J.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Tarte has once again impressed me! This product goes on so creamy and pigmented. It never drys my lips out or makes them tight and cracked looking. The colors are beautiful. They are some of the perfect nudes. It lasts on my lips for a couple hours while still looking great. I'd definitely recommend this!
Ana G.
Glendale Heights, IL
This was one of the best lipsticks I've ever used. It goes on so creamy and it's not too drying. It last all day and doesn't transfer when dry. My favorite shade is birthday suit
Isabel M.
I am a huge lipstick fanatic and I absolutely love this one I have this in namaste and it is so amazing! It smells like peppermint, it comes on so smoothly and it doesn't dry ur lips. The formula is so rich and it doesn't irritate my skin.
Savannah G.
Boone, NC
I received this in a tarte sampler packaged I got from ulta and it did not disappoint. The color was a little dark for my taste but it worked when blended with another product. The feel is pretty amazing it wasn't dry and didn't smear. I love the brand and I love the product so I will probably buy the full size just maybe a different color!
Jennifer D.
Dumont, NJ
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I'm not really a fan of this. The color is gorgeous ! However I had to use like three coats to get a full coverage. I don't know if I have a bad one or what. Also it doesn't dry. So it does transfer. I'm not a fan of that either. However the formula does feel nice and the color is so pretty.
Jordan T.
Review for: Grunge (dark brown) more...
WOW! What a great lip product! These are so creamy and absolutely some of my favorite lippies! The colors are so pigmented and look great on every skin tone. They are not a long lasting lippie per say but they have a cream matt comfort for an easy reapplication. I highly recommend you try this!
Sarah A.
I really like this stuff. I have both Hangry and TBT, and both are gorgeous and opaque. They also leave a very nice stain afterwards. They can be a bit hard to layer on evenly. I've attached my lips wearing the shade 'Hangry'.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?