BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Kristin D.
Yorktown , VA
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I love this shade in the tarteist lip paints. It is very flattering on me even though I am so pale, I imagine this would work on every skin tone from very pale like me to even the deepest skin tones. It feels so nice on the lips and wears well. I just don't like the oily residue that leaks out of the packaging.
Frances H.
W Sacramento, CA
I LOVE the Tarte Lip Paint. It is so creamy and it goes matte without the drying or sticking. I have it in the shade "Birthday Suit" and it is the perfect nude. The color lasts almost all day and it is just such a beautiful color and an amazing formula. I recommend this product for anyone who is searching for a matte lipstick that does not feel drying or sticky.
Laya A.
Maricopa , AZ
i am so in love with this! i love the formula so much, it's so comfortable to wear and doesn't make fine lines appear! it's so easy to use and the color selection is amazing. the packaging is so pretty as well! the color payoff is INSANE, and they last so so long and are even water resistant! 100% recommend
Jackie B.
The formula of this reminds me a lot of the NYX soft matte lip cream lipstick. It is kind of like a mousse and it doesn't really dry down all that well. It is pretty comfortable on the lips but it is not transfer-proof. I love that they have a wide range of colors that I think can suit any skintone and preference.
Samantha G.
New Orleans, LA
I have the Tarte Tarteist Lip Paint in Rave and am on the fence about it. I love the color, it's a gorgeous cool taupe, but the wear isn't amazing. It breaks up and crumbles a bit throughout the day, and I was expecting a long wear liquid to matte formula. I didn't return it, but I won't be purchasing more.
mars ramos d.
united states
I really love their lip paint! At times it does come off. However it feels very smooth and soft. The applicator works very well for me. The formula is very creamy and feel very light.
Jasmyn W.
Pottstown, PA
Review for: TBT more...
I wish I could rate this as 4.5. This has been my FAVORITE nude lipstick for the past few years because it can work through every season/the various shades I go through throughout the year. Unfortunately I think the mint in this product chaps my lips a little, but nothing near the damage caused by traditional liquid lipsticks. This does transfer, but your lips stay pigmented throughout the day! Everyone should try this satin-y formula.
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Adorbs, Other more...
Smooth and creamy, amazing pigment, lasted fairly well, even through eating. I picked up Crop Top on sale and was surprised at how deep the color was, and it was less mauve than I expected. While it's a great lip paint, though, I don't think I'd buy it when it's not on sale. There are others out there with the same smooth creaminess and depth of color that are less pricey. As much as I love tarte, the price point on this product is a touch high for me.
Hannah R.
I was afraid that this would damage my lips if I wore it too long. Boy, was I wrong! My lips have never felt more smooth or hydrated. I have a bad lip-biting habit, and after about a half hour of using this lip paint, I could feel my mouth feel better. I loved this product overall, and the Rose shade is my suggestion for anyone not sure about it at first.
Anita M.
Maricopa, AZ
Love how the product applies and love the colors. The only thing I don't like about it, is that is doesn't stain all day and rubs off, so reapplying is necessary throughout the day.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?