BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Erika G.
Review for: Namaste, Fomo (mauve) more...
There are really cute nude colors :) pigmented no patchiness what so ever it’s very creamy and I liked it a lot! My daughter took mine and misplaced them but I def want more :) so nice and long wearing :)
Kawkab S.
Westlake , OH
Review for: Selfish, Namaste, So Fetch more...
It is so beautiful on my lips it is so creamy it doesn’t make my lips look chapted or anything I get so many compliments on it my friends are always using them they actually went and purchased the same one I have that’s how much it’s great love you tarte!
Tyler S.
Freeport, IL
I really enjoy this Tarte product. Tarte is one of my favorites because it’s never sticky and has plenty of color options. I love most of their products and have been very loyal to the brand!
Stephani G.
Clute
Really love how pigmented this product was. Lasted several hrs. However it did dry my lips pretty bad. So when I use it I apply a lip balm under it. tarte Lippie Lingerie Matte Tint
Grace A.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I don’t like this product much at all I love the color but other than that it makes your lips so dry and sticky I purchased once and won’t purchase again! It doesn’t last a long time at all!! No I would not purchase again!
Braedyn L.
Butler, PA
Review for: TBT, Fomo (mauve) more...
Amazing! They aren’t super drying and have great colors! These are some of my favorite, especially with the variety of colors they have! Tarte is one of my favorite brand because it is more natural! Would buy more of them!
Lisa Z.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I did not like this product at all. I had high expectations for this and it just didn’t work out for me. It was really drying on my lips and it wasn’t very long lasting. It didn’t work for me but I would say it’s worth a try. What may not work for me, might work for others. I really love the brand but this product just didn’t meet my expectations like I had hoped.
Kaylee D.
Clermont
I love this product. Great pigments, and the quality of the product is well done. The stain glides on your lips and dries fast. I got this product as a birthday gift at Sephora and since then I’m in love. I would buy again
Emily B.
Apple Valley, MN
Review for: Other more...
I received this product from Sephora as my free birthday gift and I'm so glad I made this decision! It goes perfect with a natural look, but also pairs well with a night on the town, especially if you are doing a bold eye and don't want a lot of focus on your lips. The consistency of this product is perfect and I will be trying out other shades in the future!
Leslie M.
Burbank
I tried this because the color looks beautiful in the container, but I didn’t care for the matte finish. That’s probably an age thing, I am 60 and I think the matte finish on an older woman just looks dry. I’ve seen it on younger woman and it looks fine but it just doesn’t flatter someone my age. The color itself was OK and it stayed on pretty well, But I ended up using a coat of gloss over it which made slide off my lips.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?