BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
L.Rhodes R.
Taylorsville
This is my favorite lip product in my whole collection..and I have a pretty wide variety of lip products! I love how pigmented the color is and the lasting power is amazing! I love the color and I love the matte finish. Some matte finishes are very drying and settle into the lines on my lips but this product remains smooth, feels hydrating and lasts for quite a long time! I reach for this on the daily and I will continue to purchase over and over!
Alexandra J.
Sterling Heights
I got this during tarte's get 7 full size products for $63.00 and really like it. It's in the shade "festival" which is a cool mauve color a very wearable every day, every person color!
The formula feels really nice. It goes on smooth and the coverage is even. Only needed one coat. It dries down quickly and doesn't feel heavy or sticky. It did dry my lips out BUT all matte liquid lipsticks dry my lips out and I would say this was the least drying.

It stayed in place a good 5 hours of rough wear. Has the same applicator as the shape tape foundation and concealer which is nice but a little hard for precision. Overall a really nice product that I would definitely recommend!
Kristin C.
Franklin
Review for: So Fetch more...
I love this lip color and wear it weekly as a simple everyday color that goes with natural and smoky eye looks. It glides on smoothly and lasts for hours without totally drying out or cracking. The color is also vibrant and I usually don’t need to put on a second coat to make the color opaque. The only reason I can’t give it 5 stars is because the product does come off my lips whenever I eat something greasy. Otherwise it’s fantastic.
Rida A.
New Jersey, NJ
Review for: TBT more...
This colour is to die for. When i put it onto my lips i felt this amazing minty coldness it felt as if i put on blistex or something but it wasnt instead it was creamy and matte and minty. My cousin asked me if she could borrow it and she liked it as well and knowing her shes very picky with the products she uses so if she said she liked it and im telling you guys that my picky self liked it as well i 100% reccomend it
carla j.
north hills
Review for: Namaste more...
This is so pretty lip paint. I always use it over any other dark lipstick . This gives to a really nice matte finish. The lips don't feel dry. Its really nice to apply because it doesn't set too fast. It last a while. I will buy again. I got a sample size and I think eve though I use it almost every day it will last me a while. I think I being using it for about a month and there is still a lot of product left.
Hailey D.
Huntington
Review for: Frenemy more...
This was a very creamy liquid lip, which I appreciated. It met my expectations color wise. The formula was not drying like a lot of matte liquid lips, however, it does not last all day, I did have to reapply a couple times throughout the day, other than that, I’m happy with this product.
Samina A.
Ozone Park, NY
Review for: TBT more...
I’m south East Asian with oily acne prone, hyperpigmentation prone, sensitive skin with a medium tan skin tone. Beautiful colors, very comfortable wear. Note that formula is very moussey and does not completely dry down so it will transfer. I recommend this finish for those that don’t want the tight and dry feel of a tradition liquid lipstick. I prefer a thin dried down formula that you can really easily.
Laura T.
Review for: Other more...
BIRTHDAY FREAKING SUIT! I got this with my points and I could not love this products enough! Stays on well! I love the shade! I bought another one in another shade! I have Olivey skin and I seriously can’t rave enough about how much Birthday suit is my spring/summer peachy nude matte!
JeanShierlene B.
Long Beach, CA
stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow
These are absolutely beautiful glitter HOWEVER, these are strictly meant to be worn for a night out or for 4 hours max otherwise you'll find glitter all over your face. Hopefully you aren't doing any activities that make you sweat because these won't stay on your lids. It's pretty pricy as well. Glitter in this form hasn't been nailed down without fallout by any brand yet but these are one step closer in that direction
Aliya C.
irving
Review for: Lovespell more...
I have tried many tarte matte lip paints. I think that tarte should reformulate their lip products. They are okay at first but as the day goes on it wears off really quickly you can feel the lip paint on your lips the whole time. Very drying and does not make me feel good when I’m wearing because it makes me just want to wipe it off or I’m constantly having to worry if it will come off on its own
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?