BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Melissa C.
Kyle, TX
In love with the TBT color from this line. I always get complimented and my boyfriend loves it, even though it might sometimes get on him lol. I found out about this product through Sephora. I have always been a big fan of Tarte cosmetics. I would recommend this product!
Diana M.
Goes on so smooth and silky. It doesn't fall into the lines around my lips. Stays in place even if I'm using a straw. I wish it would dry a little more. It stays wet a bit after you put it on.
Araceli K.
San Antonio, TX
First time trying tarte lipstick and it was a really good product I fell in love with it right away. Such pretty shades to choose from give it a try you won't regret it
Jessie C.
Bernie, MO
These lipsticks are really pretty. I got two different colors in my ipsy bags this month. Rose and delish. I love both colors. I like how quick they dry and they're not sticky at all but they start rubbing or flaking off after about an hour. Sooner when I eat and drink. So the staying power isn't that great but I still love the colors.
mahnoosh m.
I got this as a sample from Sephora and had higher expectations for this matte liquid lipstick. It is in fact very creamy and the color selection is very nice but I realized it never completely set on my lips. If your lips are dry it will catch on those patches. It is not my top choice for a liquid lipstick considering I choose matte for it to stay in place. It also transfers quite a bit. Had higher hopes!
Debby R.
West Deptford, NJ
I love the color ranges that this comes in ! The texture is mousse-y which is a little weird at first but when it dries down it doesnt feel to dry on the lips. Only downside is that it is not transfer proof.
Vanessa L.
Wichita Falls, TX
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I actually received the birthday suit tone, which is not in the list of products, chic container, easy to open, does not accumulate too much lip color on wand when I first pulled it out. Formula is slick and smooth then dries to a fabulous long lasting matte, rich pigment; means you don't have to go over and over your lips to get the right amount of coverage and color!
griselda p.
such a smooth application and stays on longer than most of my other lipsticks. i tend to choose neutral tones and this was perfect! the applicator brush was a nice little extra about the lip.
Victoria S.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I first bought this as a sample back in August. I immediately feel in love with it and ended up buying 4 other kinds. I really out recommend it. The color options are amazing and the pigment is so nice. It dries quickly and is nice and creamy.
Celia T.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Me encanta!!! Esta fórmula me agrada mucho porque no reseca demasiado mis labios a pesar de que te deja un terminado mate. Mis labios están comodos y no se sienten acartonados como algunos otros. A demás te deja una ligera sensación mentolada. La verdad me siento muy comoda usándolo. Y el color delish es hermoso. Se sacaron un 10 con este producto los de tarte.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?