BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Amy Y.
I really like the color and texture of these lip paints! With the current trend in liquid lip products, I did not think that this product would be anything special. After a while, it can be a drying, which is to be expected. I like the color and pigmentation, and the pricing is comparable to that of similar brands that you would find at sephora.
Stormy B.
Lafayette, LA
I've only used the "Texas Toast" color. It's a little blue, which I like, but I've been told it doesn't look good on me. The color doesn't really dry. It also rubs off on absolutely everything.
Mayra J.
Hoffman Estates, IL
I absolutely love this product of lip paint I work talking to varies people and are always on the go cuz of my job one thing that annoyed me was when I had to re apply lip stick with this i don't even after eating! Love the color tbt as a nude and bae as a glamour red.
Abigail H.
Redding, CA
I have the red color matte lip paint and the color is so beautiful bold and bright but the only problem is that is flakes off. That's the only problem I have with the lip paints but I learned that if you put some lipbalm or make your lips moist with coconut oil it'll help stay on and feel better rather than feel like your lips are shriveled up from.the lip paint.
Giselle N.
Provo, UT
Is wonderful, leaves really well matte, the taste and texture pleases me, the shape of the brush is a little pointed that also makes it very easy to leave a beautiful outline
Samantha J.
Mcdonough, GA
Review for: Manbun more...
THIS LIPSTICK DESERVES 10 STARS! I love love love love this lipstick I first met man bun at my job Ulta and my friend told me how amazing it is! first off its matte but it doesn't feel like matte! it's so creamy and rich it doesn't stay on as long but Tarte does have lip colors that stay on for a long time! I love man bun the most its so pretty on my lips and it doesn't smell! I haven't had the chance to purchase it yet but I will be very soon for fall because it is such a pretty color! buy it !!!!
Jessie C.
Bernie, MO
These lipsticks are really pretty. I got two different colors in my ipsy bags this month. Rose and delish. I love both colors. I like how quick they dry and they're not sticky at all but they start rubbing or flaking off after about an hour. Sooner when I eat and drink. So the staying power isn't that great but I still love the colors.
Annie A.
Zionsville, IN
Review for: Other more...
I just got this from Sephora and honestly, this has got to be one of the best formulas out there for liquid lipsticks. The packaging is pretty standard, it has a doe foot applicator and applies the product beautifully. It is packed with pigment and doesn't go on streaky. It doesn't flake or transfer, nor is it drying. It feels lightweight and non-greasy. It pretty much just feels like bare lips. I LOVE THIS SOOOO MUCH! Great job Tarte. I'll be back to purchase (almost) every shade!
Melissa C.
Kyle, TX
In love with the TBT color from this line. I always get complimented and my boyfriend loves it, even though it might sometimes get on him lol. I found out about this product through Sephora. I have always been a big fan of Tarte cosmetics. I would recommend this product!
Debby R.
West Deptford, NJ
I love the color ranges that this comes in ! The texture is mousse-y which is a little weird at first but when it dries down it doesnt feel to dry on the lips. Only downside is that it is not transfer proof.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?