BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
Review for: Brownie (brown) more...
This lip paint is probably one of my favorites from the tarteist line! It's super dark and vampy without feeling like you're going too heavy on the lips. I always pair this lip with a lighter or subtle eye look because I don't want to look like I'm going heavy both ways! this is pigmented and gorgeous and I highly suggest you at least try one shade in this line!
Na'ilah S.
The Tarteist by Tarte creamy matte lip paints are extremely pigmented, sodt , non drying liquid lipsticks. They claim to be long wearing.but i didnt get more than 6 hours of wear out of then with out retouching , which isnt a big deal. There are 14 shades in the collection , not a lot of options but they're some beautiful colors that everyone will enjoy. A definite repurchase
Tori K.
Albuquerque
Review for: TBT more...
I received a mini lip paint for my birthday gift at Sephora, I took it everywhere with me, this product reminds me of a lip stain but with a more matte finish. I like the consistency of the product it, it is creamy and it doesn't sink into the lines I have in my lips. The only con is that it is a little bit drying but pair it with a hydrating lip balm and you will have a gorgeous matte lip look. However, it is not as thick or as drying as most matte liquid lipsticks I have used.
Yvonne W.
Biloxi, MS
Review for: Grunge (dark brown) more...
This was my very first product to try from them. They hit this out of the park. I'm a big lipstick fan but I'm extremely picky about my brands and colors. I got this color to completely shake up my look. I don't think I have too high of hopes for this, but it blew me away. The texture is so creamy, it's long lasting, and the color payoff is truly perfect.
Alisa F.
Lebanon, TN
These are almost identical as the colourpop ultra satin lips with that being saod, I love These! I have the color birthday suit and it's so pretty! These may be a bit thinner/more silicone-y than the colourpop but they're still really nice. I find that these transfer a lot more than the colour pop but they're super comfortable. The only downside is that colourpop is almost 1/3 of the price and I'd rather just get those. However if there's a colour that's unique or that I want, I think it's be worth the splurge.
Madison P.
Garden City, ID
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I'm so happy pretty much every day single I have never seen been even more old than my old sister mother sister and sister are the most best friends I ever met and lol I yes she is was so amazing she just is so beautiful and beautiful I can't wait even tho
Christina S.
Madison, WI
I really like the formula of these. They go on very creamy and dry down to a comfortable finish. The only downside is they take several minutes to dry down matte on my lips.
Toni C.
Roselle, IL
Absolutely adored this product. I have tried other brands like Anastasia and it dried out my lips, this fortunately did not do that AT ALL. I bought my Tartiest Lip Paint at Sephora in the color namaste and instantly fell in love. Loved the packaging and I would definitely recommend to everyone as THE BEST lip paint because it does not dry out your lips.
Kelsey C.
Pace, FL
For the most part- I am obsessed with these liquid lippies. They are worth the money for the most part and have a gorgeous color pay off. These are long lasting and sooooo comfortable that I went back and purchased more in other colors! Unfortunately, the darker colors seemed to be streaky, but this was only with the extremely dark reds and purples- everything else was flawless. I would definitely recommend these!
Alexis L.
Phoenix , AZ
So recently the came out with all the shades of brown and I personally debated 20 minutes on which one looks best, I ended up choosing crop top which was different for me since I was wanting to be out of the box. Everyone LOVED the color on me! It's really easy to apply and smells good the only thing I could negatively say is that it doesn't last as long as kat von d liquid lippies which isn't so much of a downfall.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?