BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Kathryn K.
This is the first liquid lipstick I ever tried and I really loved it! It doesn't dry down nearly as well as other liquid lipsticks (hence taking off one star), but that also means it's not as drying! The colors are seriously amazing; I don't think there is one that I wouldn't wear. The scent is great too, like vanilla and mint. I have three different colors of this lipstick!
Hannah Leigh M.
Atchison, KS
Review for: Choker (warm brown) more...
I love nudes and blush colors when it comes to my lips. While I'm always up for trying new and bold colors, I tend to stick with the colors that give my lips a more natural look. This matte liquid lipstick was one of my favorites when I still had some. I have a hard time finding my favorite shades in stock because they are so popular, but when I do I stock up big time!
Samantha S.
Louisville, KY
This is one of my favorite lip paints, recommended by a friend after I raved about her lipstick. I have a hard time with lip paints because matte colors dry my lips out so fast, but haven't had an issue with these! They're hydrating even though they're matte and the color choices are awesome with excellent names to go with them. I particularly like so fetch and namaste!
Katlynn B.
S Pittsburg, TN
This product is awesome IF you let it dry. You have to let it dry! Then, you're covered for a good amount of time. You will need to reapply. It does cause that weird pucker thing with your lips with some shades. I have TBT, Namaste, and So Fetch. They are really great. I just emphasize let them dry. A little on the expensive side for a tube of liquid lip. Should be under 20$. Definitely would repurchase.
Amanda B.
Scranton, PA
Review for: Namaste more...
This is one of the best Lip paint products I have owned! First off, It has an attractive smell. It sort of has a subtle mint smell to it. Secondly, It feels amazingly soft on my lips!! Usually Lip paints or Liquid Lipsticks dry up a bit, but this stayed on and blended in like a lip balm. It was very smooth looking and well pigmented. I can't wait to buy more colors!
lisa m.
Hands down the best matte lipstick out there! Goes on smooth and evenly, dries super fast and isn't patchy or drying like other ones I've tried! Will definitely be purchasing more!!
Mey M.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: Other more...
Sadly the do not have the color Homeslice on this app but I purchased the Tarte Tarteist Lip Paint in this beautiful suttle peachy-orange color. Oh my, does this color stay on like a charpie... it is dry but not super drying on your lips and so the product is not uncomfortable to wear and I rarely ever see it crack. Just remember to take care of your lips before applying any lip product for a longer lasting and pleasing finished look. I may be using this color a lot, it's perfect for the sunny mornings.
Jenny R.
Mission, TX
My very favorite! It's my main go to, it smells great & it leaves my lips very soft. Usually before I apply it it make sure my lips are smooth so it stays looking nice & with no dead skin showing. I want to get all the colors of how much I love this. It's also a very great product if you want to go bold & matte look. 😍😍😍
Christina B.
Wolbach, NE
One of my favorites! I love how smooth it goes on, and it has the creamiest formula! This lip paint lasts on my lips for hours on end! The colors choices are great too. I have yet to find one that doesn't match my skin tone. This also doesn't seem to drying and doesn't smear. This is a wonderful product, and my second favorite when it comes to liquid lipsticks!
Jayme K.
Portland , OR
I have sampled Tarte's new lip stains in both the matte and glossy formulas &  in different shades, and both formulas feel smoothing, somewhat hydrating and light on the lips.  Personally, I am not a lipstick fan so the matte version is just not my style, but I do like the nude colors in the glossy formula.   Would I buy this product?  Nope, I think there are some better lip gloss/lip stains on the market that are more hydrating, longer lasting and come in other colors that are more appealing.   Tarte's lippaint doesn't have any special benefits  compared to all other lipstains on the market.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?