BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Brittini C.
Coweta, OK
I liked the color on me and it seemed to distribute evenly on my lips. My only problem was it felt like it dried out and was flakey after a couple hours of wear.
Katarina P.
Cincinnati, OH
This lip paint is the best lip paint I’ve tried yet. Stays on all day. Is food proof, drink proof, and kiss proof! I even had to use makeup remover to remove it. Perfect shades, perfect matte, and perfect smell!
Isela C.
Rowlett
Review for: Other more...
great matte liquid lip, isn’t overly drying. In my case i had no transfer without lip liner but when added i had some not a lot though. overall great liquid lip!
Erica I.
I got this in the pinkish nude shade 'namaste.' The texture of this is not like anything else I've tried. It goes on creamy/ mousse-y, but without feeling super moisturizing or actually like it's being absorbed into my skin. Considering that it doesn't feel like it ever absorbs, it has pretty good staying power, and applied evenly and not streaky. Stars off because the color seemed a little too pink for a true neutral nude, and literally paint-like in appearance.
Olivia D.
Colorado Springs
I've been looking for a rich burgundy matte color that compliments how fair my skin tone is...this is it! I hadn't read anything about this brand and was skeptical, but I tried it. The pigmentation of this product is amazing! I do recommend getting a matching lip liner. Without it you easily get a halo through the day. This product is my favorite lip color so far!
Dana A.
Denver, CO
I love "so fetch"! It's the most gorgeous pinky coral and perfect for summer and spring. However I love bright colors so I'll totally rock it in winter. So much pigmentation and this line of lip colors come with matching liner. The texture is creamy and mousy. Not at all like liquid lipsticks and not drying.
Lynnsey J.
Received the shade "Namaste" as part of my Sephora points rewards. Not impressed at all.

The color is very pretty, but it dries into every single line on my lip no matter how I prepare (lip balm, exfoliation, etc). I've trod this product multiple times and each time I've immediately taken it off. Probably the worst lip/tarte product I've used (which disappoints me since I do love the brand).
Sasha L.
After trying this product, my standard for matte liquid lipsticks are at an all time high. I received the "tbt" shade in a sample tarte set. The color is perfect for every skin tone and It is sooooo creamy and doesn't crack at all. Also lasts a very long time without any touch ups. A bit pricey but completely worth the spend. I look forward to purchasing more colors.
Victoria C.
Review for: Namaste more...
So perfect to apply and just throw in my bag for the rest of the day. This line has the best selection of colors. I sorta want them all! Love the creamy formula.
Megan F.
Amite
Review for: Frenemy, So Fetch more...
This product is amazing and you will enjoy it. I recommend buying this over all other products. The packaging is really nice. Great value. Not pricey. 10/10 would buy again. Yes I would tell others to buy this product.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?