BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Samantha S.
Mint Hill, NC
I'm always happy to find Tarte products in my glambag! I really love this shade! I wore it to a family lunch & it lasted a pretty long time. The more I ate & drank, it started wearing off. I think using it with a lip primer would have helped it stay in place better. I did reapply it once after lunch & the color & coverage held up. I noticed after a while that my lips started feeling dry, so pairing it with a gloss would be helpful. Overall, I really love it!
danielle l.
Austell, GA
These are okay but they don't set down all the way matte . They are comfortable on the lips tho . I don't reach for this as much as some of My other lippies but it's still a good lippie . I love to mix my lippies together so if I feel like one is to drying on my lips I will mix some of this in with it and it works amazingly !
Kristi L.
Merced , CA
Thumbs down! I got Namaste as a point perk with Sephora and I was so excited to try this because I saw so many good reviews. Uh, no. First off it's super moussy and thick which normally doesn't bother me, but this just smeared all over. Plus it was super streaky and way too light. I tried to use a lip liner but it did not help. Waste of 100 points and I was so disappointed because I usually love Tarte products.
Bint A.
Review for: Choker (warm brown) more...
I have this lip paint and it's my favorite lip product. I love the formula it's so different from any other lip product. It's not a liquid lipstick or a gloss. It applies like a liquid lipstick and looks matte like a liquid lipstick but feels like a really soft lipstick. I recommend this to every one. I really like this color and the color namaste. I use tarte lip liners underbeath them. I will be repurchasing.
Shajara M.
Lutherville
Review for: Namaste, Hangry, TBT, Fomo (mauve) more...
This is my everyday lip cream. Though it dries my lip I still love the colors. The colors oxidize so it becomes a different color from application to 5 mins after.
Elizabeth H.
I love using this lipstick for many reasons, unlike full on matte lipsticks , this Tarte one doesn't leave your lips dry ,although it does take a few hours to dry fully . The lipstick still leaves a matte effect , it's creamy and easy to take off. Unlike full on matte lipsticks that begin to flake the tarte one does not ! They have beautiful shades and my favorite one is tbt! Definitely worth buying !(:
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Review for: Other more...
I got the Sephora birthday gift this year that contained one of these lip paints (I believe the color is called birthday suit). The formula is definitely long wearing and feels soft on the lips. This shade is like the perfect nude color for everyday looks if you have fair skin. I would definitely buy a fuller sized version of this product if I had one particular color I was dying to have. The photo attached is a look I did with the sample.
Gillian M.
Murray, UT
Review for: Other more...
I have the color Delish, and it is by far my favorite lip color that I own. The color is perfect, I love the matte finish and the fact that it’s not drying at all.
Mayte S.
Laredo , TX
I got one as a sample, and it was my first time using it. I instantly fell in love with it once I put it on. It's definitely cute, it drys quickly which is a plus. Its long lasting, and it feels like it's not even there. The color rosé is my favorite, it's a cute pink neutral color. I would definitely buy it again
Emily H.
I love the color and how smoothly this goes on my lips, but it does tend to dry them out some. As long as I apply a gloss or chapstick frequently it stays smooth.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?