BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• How did you feel about this tarte lipstick or any other t...12 Answers
  • I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
Ashley G.
Review for: Other more...
I received this product from a friend and haven’t even thought about trying anything else. It doesn’t leave your lips overly dry, plus it has a nice smell and formula.
Vidhi J.
Westbury , NY
Review for: Lovespell more...
Great product! Very rich and creamy formula. I brought this at sephora! I would definitely try this collection of matte lip paints because its totally worth your money.
Kylie C.
Review for: Fomo (mauve), Bae more...
These stains lasted a long time and the pigmentation was great. It met my expectations as far as the time it lasted. It was expensive but worth it, I bought it from the tarte website. I would definitely recommend to others
Emyle W.
Fairbanks
Purchased at: ULTA
Really amazing product, goes on smooth and creamy, and stays on! Doesn’t really get on your teeth or anything like that, and comes in beautiful packaging! Would recommend!
Ariel F.
Fountain Vly, CA
I had such high hopes for this liquid lipstick. Tarte is one of my all time favorite brands and I about 75% of my makeup bag is from them. I was stoked to try these lip paints, but found myself beyond disappointed. The color looks nice in the bottle but goes on patchy. You need several layers to get the opacity of any other liquid lipstick. And it NEVER DRIES DOWN. I've tried waiting up to an hour after putting it on to dab it with a finger - all of it still comes off. Definitely not my cup of tea.
Mara L.
Monroeville, PA
This lip paint is so beautiful. I like the shade "yaassss". The purple is such a unique shade. I bought it at Sephora. First time using this product. It is long lasting. After you apply, it dries quickly and remains soft and comfortably matte. Does come off a bit after eating. It is a bold color so you will have to retouch more towards the inside of your mouth every few hours and after eating. But, I would definitely buy again. TARTE Tarteist™ Creamy Matte Lip Paint
Alissa S.
I'm definitely not a mate lip kinda girl but I thought I'd give this a try. It's nice and minty and the packaging is nice but I really don't like the color Namaste on my pale skin. I got it as a 100 point perk at Sephora. Will not buy in this color. Maybe a red. Long lasting but very drying.
Cheyenne G.
Love love love is all I have to say. This lip paint is amazing. I first discovered it in my friends makeup bag, I questioned her and asked how she's liked it, I tried it and fell in love!
ⅅes
Review for: Other more...
I love the way this feels on my lips and it doesn't dried them but the only bad thing about it is that it tends to slide everywhere.. It smears easily but it's pure pigment makes up for it.
Ashley j.
I have this color in frenemy & it's amazing! Goes on smooth, super pigmented, soft & creamy, dries fast and lasts all day. It stains so fast that I can apply it wipe it off & have a different shade completely. (Shown in pics) love this product! I keep this with me at all time ;D
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.