BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Katie G.
Dahlonega , GA
Honestly so shocked at how long this lipstick lasts. I went into Ulta in the market for a liquid lip that lasted for hours and after swatching this brand on my hand, I really had to scrub after my shopping trip was over. I then received this product from Sephora as a free birthday gift (small version) and was so excited since I didn't buy it the day I watched this amazing product. I absolutely love the color and it keeps the lips moisturized yet completely matte. I would get every color if I could to make a dramatic statement without having to re-appy. This product really finishes off a great look!
Maggie T.
Cedar Park, TX
Have you ever tried these?? If not, you're missing out. Great, thick lip coverage that lasts all day. It doesn't smudge after you eat and you don't have to reapply it halfway through the day.
Gabby N.
Valparaiso, IN
Love the formula of these. They are considered liquid lipsticks but they are not drying at all, I love their color selection and the the consistency is so creamy, in love
kimber k.
North adams, MA
I love this lipstick, I want to own every shade. The first thing I noticed was the applicator wands' unique shape, giving you better control of the product. Which is a what you want when applying liquid lipstick. It dries on quickly without caking or cracking, and is very long lasting. I bought it at Ulta for around 20$. I recommend it for everyone!
member-fdd9a
Love Tarte products as a whole! This product is a beautiful and very comfortable on the lips. Staying power is a must for me and Tarte never lets me down! The color is beautiful and striking on the lips. I would purchase again!
Krissy D.
I love the minty smell and feel but my cap has broken off on two different lip paints and this lip product rubs off very easily. I do enjoy the smooth consistency though!
Catie M.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
It's more of a lip creme more than a liquid lipstick, it's very comfortable on the lips and great pigmentation although they don't last long. My favorite shade is "party"
Lelania P.
Covington, TN
I love the Tarte Lip Paint! My mother gave me this for my birthday and I love it! 20.00 Isn't bad for the price because it stays on so well. My mom bought this at Sephora. Its very easy to apply and hard to come off. The stay power is amazing! I would definitely recommend this product to someone.
Brianna D.
Review for: Namaste more...
Absolutely love this product! Has a lightweight feel on the lips rather than the heavy feel most liquid lips have. It's very hydrating and lasts the majority of the day! I would definitely repurchase this product in more colors!
Vanessa P.
Temple, TX
The nudes and lighter colors are absolute perfection. They're moisturizing and they smell fantastic. There's a little transfer, as with most matte lip colors. The formula is very thick. The reason this has 3 stars instead of 4 is that the darker colors from this line do not apply well at all. They are patchy, the coverage is horrible, I got transfer to my face. They were a nightmare to work with and I returned. I still have my lighter tarteist lip paints.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?