BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• How did you feel about this tarte lipstick or any other t...12 Answers
  • I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
Angila J.
have this in namaste. its beautiful! makes my lips look so soft and plush however after a while it gets almost filmy and dry and flaky but if reapplied it doesnt get thick and gross which i like since i need to reapply in order to avoid the dryness. i love the color so much! not a liquid lipstick really, more like a whipped liquid lipstick, you know what i mean when you swatch it. dries like a satin/demi matte/velvetty textrure, hard to descrive
Abby B.
Review for: Namaste more...
A great nude! I love a basic lipstick to throw in my purse. I actually got this in an ipsy bag and it was amazing! I bought a full size from Ulta after trying it from ipsy.
Alyssa M.
I've never used or liked matte lip cremes, or lip products in general. My sister convinced me to try this a few weeks ago and I'm obsessed! This is a brilliant color (I got mine in "tbt"), it goes on smooth but finishes matte! It lasts all day and looks gorgeous on all skin tones! It stays on while you eat/drink but is also very biuldable!! I highly recommend this lip creme to anyone who loves a nude lip!!
Grace V.
Lakewood
This was definetly my favorite lip gloss. I only give it 4 stars because I didn't like the color I ended up with. I would definetly go back and get a different color though
Kristen R.
Youngstown
I received this lipstick as a free birthday gift from Sephora in the shade 'Birthday Suit'. I immediately fell in love with this product. The formula applies so easily and is very smooth and even. I love the sweet minty scent and taste of the formula, as well. My favorite thing about this lipstick is the wide variety of shades it is available in and the fact that it feels good on your lips and does not dry them out like most liquid matte lipsticks.
Krista H.
Fitchburg, MA
I received a mini of these from Sephora. I believe it was part of their 2017 birthday gift. This little guy stays in my purse. It’s a flirty color and very comfortable on the lips!
Blair R.
Huntsville, AL
Review for: Other more...
I really like this lip paint. I have the shade Birthday Suit. I rarely wear nude lippies but when I do this is my go to. It even has a light mint scent to it which is nice.
Kacey K.
Buckley, WA
Exactly what I was looking for! Superior quality & the texture is perfect! So creamy and such a gorgeous opaque color. Little pricey but will definitely be purchasing more
Amanda P.
Huntsville
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I love the color, and it stays on for little while, but not for more than a few hours. I think it would be better if it stayed on for longer, and if it were less expensive.
I actually love this lip stain. It is probably one of my favorites. I got in a sample bag once and I’ve tried to dig out as much as I can out of the sample container. I am going to have to go and buy some more just regular sized!!
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.