BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Reyna C.
New York
Review for: Namaste more...
Recieved this in a package at my local Sephora, i love the color, is neutral but its blendable. It goes with any outgit at any time of the day, it last regular depending of what you eat or drink.
Veisinia T.
San Jose
One of my favorite liquid lipsticks. The formula is very creamy and not too too drying. It is very pigmented and the smell of it is quiet amazing. One of my go to products when I want something that will last me through a date.
Cianna P.
Grand Island, Nebraska
Review for: Other more...
Very nice consistency. Very pigmented colors. Stays on for over 12 hours. Drys out your lips the more you wear it however. Easy to apply. Creamy texture.They have a very vast variety of colors to chose from.
Katie M.
Boise
My go to liquid matte lipstick. Does not dry too quickly. Is not too sticky or tacky. Last all day long and you do not even need to touch up or reapply throughout an evening out with your girls. My favorite shades are bestie, rosé, festival if you are looking for a lip that is more on the soft neutral side. Recommend using a lip pencil to line your lips prior to application.
Kristi A.
Sioux Falls
Review for: Namaste more...
This is one of my all time favorite lip colors! I love pairing it with a darker lip liner for a subtle nude lip! I love how it feels on my lips and I love that it lasts quite a while! I sometimes will put a gloss over it and it still doesn’t feel thick!
Julia T.
I love this lip stain so much like you guys wouldn’t understand the love I have for this lip stain. The lip stain stays on and it’s really nice and creamy so the application is honestly amazing.
DIYHolic ..
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Long lasting lippie. It is my go to when I’m in a rush. It is easy to apply and to remove if I go over the line of my lips. It works great for any occasion and I would recommend to others. It is not thick and it works great !!
Dawn G.
Farmington, MN
Review for: Lovespell more...
I had never used a matte lip paint before and was very curious as to why “matte” products were so popular!
I realized, after using, that although I found the “love spell” color to be lovely, I really preferred a non-matte lip paint. Matte lip products look so lovely on others-I wished they looked prettier on me! Overall, the “Creamy matte lip paint” is a beautiful product!
✨Jaelyn G.
Woodland
Review for: Namaste more...
This color is a must!!! Goes great with any outfit! Great value a little bit goes a long ways! I’ve been buying this product for years and has been a staple to any outfit! Very moisturizing and love the packaging super trendy!
izzy o.
The tarte matte lipstick so pigmented and creamy it has an amazing matte finish and is such a beautiful color tarte is one of my favorite brands out there I would totally recommend you buy this
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?