BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Michaela M.
Kennewick, WA
This is an awesome liquid lipstick. I can put it on at the start of my day and know that it'll still be there hours later. It's smudge proof and does NOT move once it dries.
Maria F.
W Sacramento, CA
Omg where can I start ! I love this product it’s so light on your lips stays all day ! They are true to color don’t dry your lips as lip paints do ! Super creamy!
Tanairi C.
Easy to apply. Great to wear. Felt nice and comfortable on the lips. great pigmentation but I had to reapply multiple times. Only reason it didn't get five stars.
Diana H.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I honestly love this product it is awesome .it has a matte finish to it but it still is buttery. Which makes it really easy to apply with the wand it brings . I will definitely purchase again. It's on the cheap side to
Kaitlyn J.
Carrollton
A nice lip paint for a casual night out with the girls. The darker nude tone makes it subtle but still gives the lips an extra pop of color. It does dry out a little though.
Steph8191
Amazing product! is one of my favorites. Stays on forever even when eating and drinking. Minimal retouches. I own different colors and is one of my to go items I can't leave my house without. This product is definitely a must have!
Makayla K.
This was a great natural color and felt like butter going on my lips, was definitely long lasting but a little pricey, I really like the formula and the vanilla scent it had
Annette M.
This is the first matte lipstick I actually love! I tried Mac and didnt like the feel, plus it too FOREVER to dry. Tarte dries as you apply. I would recommend using a liner first if youre not a pro at putting on lipstick. I add a little gloss for shine. Its lasts all day ! I accidently left some on and still had the lip tint the next morning! Great product.
Marisa M.
Review for: Choker (warm brown) more...
I haven't worn this as often as I'd imagine I would, though it's very nice. Smooth and very creamy-feeling, with a moisturizing effect. I like this a lot, even in touch-ups.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
It's a nice color that is flattering on me which is a bit difficult to find with deeper shades. The packaging is ok, my only issue with it is that the applicator portion has a weird shape, like a long doe foot but with not much of a rounded tip for easier application. The lipstick sticks to it a little weird for that reason and excess glops are at the tip. I just wipe it off on the tube edge. The formula is comfortable but transfer still definitely occurs with it, as it is not a matte liquid lipstick it does not dry down completely I've found. It feels slightly velvety on the lips after it's been applied.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?