BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Pamela Y.
Juneau, Alaska
I received this free for my birthday, thank you Sephora!! I have never tried a matte lip stain before and I have to say the moment I put it on I was in love!! It smells like mint and and the color is so beautiful and goes with my pale skin tone so well. I does stay on pretty well but I did notice transfer onto my beverages but not too much and I only had to touch up maybe once several hours later. I will definitely be buying a full size one in the future.
Kaisy L.
hyde park
Review for: Manbun, Frenemy more...
Love the colors love how it stays on your lips. Good for the pricey and last a long time and very easy to apply. Best colors I’ve seen I️ would definitely recommend to anyone.
Britney M.
Revere, MA
Review for: Bae more...
Perfect red lip color, I think it looks amazing on almost anyone. The consistency is really easy to apply and dries comfortably. It was way better than expected!
Jasmine A.
Irving, TX
Very creamy and matte. Loved the color. Loved the texture. All though it smears due to the creaminess, it's def a great lip color. I did exfoliate lips before applying.
Sarah P.
PHOENIX, AZ
One of my favorite lippies of all time! This beautiful lippie has staying power and doesn't feel heavy or tacky on my lips. I absolutely love Tarte and everything they have.
Johanna M.
Oxnard, CA
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I LoVe this product it applies on smoothly on your lips and the pigmentation is really good. I also like that it last me a while and it smells like peppermint which I LoVe.
Hayley G.
Erie, PA
So I have previously bought a Tarteist Lip Paint before in the shade Frenemy. It was WAY darker than what it looked like in the tube than when I actually put it on. I wore the lipstick once because it NEVER dried matte. I have looked up if they're supposed to be matte and they are. The other day, I decided to buy two of the shades in the Naughty Nudes. Again, they were much darker on than they look in the tube and did not dry matte at all. It's almost like a lip gloss. The formula is nice, the price is good, but they are not matte.
Ali P.
Tiverton, RI
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
My friend suggested me to try this brand,of lipstick and oh my goodness im addicted! The colors are fantastic and for a quick drying matte lipstick it doesnt dry out my lips.
Review for: Other more...
I love this product! It is creamy and doesn’t make your lips feel dry so when you rub your lips together you still can! It last for a VERY long time and remains looking great!
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
It's a nice color that is flattering on me which is a bit difficult to find with deeper shades. The packaging is ok, my only issue with it is that the applicator portion has a weird shape, like a long doe foot but with not much of a rounded tip for easier application. The lipstick sticks to it a little weird for that reason and excess glops are at the tip. I just wipe it off on the tube edge. The formula is comfortable but transfer still definitely occurs with it, as it is not a matte liquid lipstick it does not dry down completely I've found. It feels slightly velvety on the lips after it's been applied.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?