BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
Savannah L.
Albany, NY
First off, this product is more of a lip cream rather than a liquid lipstick. Trying out the products, I was expecting a liquid lipstick. So as you can imagine I was pretty disappointed. However they are very pigmented and come in gorgeous colors. The only negatives are they don't dry down and they will transfer (since they aren't liquid lipsticks. It is basically just a lipstick in a tube lol. They are still very creamy and hydrating and feel great on! They do last all day like a liquid lipstick.
Kayce H.
Horn Lake
I got this in an ipsy bag. The color wasn't the best for me but that's not why I gave it 3 stars. It definitely stayed but became "crusty" on my lips and came off in flakes.
Jenn B.
Avon, IN
Amazing formula ! So creamy, pigmented and buttery smooth. And hydrating to lips. Very sleek packaging. The only draw back I have is that it doesn't dry down completely. I love my liquid lips to completely dry. But besides that. I love it
member-a4551
Review for: Lovespell more...
I love this product! The formula is very pigmented and comfortable to wear. It doesn’t dry you lips out , and it doesn’t flake. I bought it at ulta. When I run out I am definitely buying it again. I will be purchasing other colors soon.
Theresa L.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have this lip paint in the color Namaste and it is the perfect nude. I purchased it at Sephora and it was reasonably priced compared to other products of its kind. The moussey texture makes it a little more difficult to apply and I have found that it is not as long lasting as a regular liquid lipstick. With that said, it does last for several hours before you need to reapply and when it fades it doesn't crumble or leave patches like most liquid lipstick I have tried.
Miranda E.
Cedar Hill
Nice color variety. Long lasting. Just a tad bit drying but nothing unbearable. Price is considerably reasonable compared to some of the other products out there.
Tammy H.
Otisco, IN
These are one of my favorite liquid lipsticks. The formula goes on very even and dries to a comfortable matte finish. I have several shades and like all of them.
Melanie U.
I love tarte however not my fave. Order lipsense or cougar brands for a stain. Did use tho as the foundation color for my #bridal look. Did layer two colors over to get my final #fab look!
Johanna M.
Oxnard, CA
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I LoVe this product it applies on smoothly on your lips and the pigmentation is really good. I also like that it last me a while and it smells like peppermint which I LoVe.
Sophie A.
This product, as you'd expect from a high end liquid lip, packs on the opaque color effortlessly. The more moussey formula results in a very moisturizing feel for a matte lipstick, and also is very easy to work with and mold before it dries too quickly. My only issue is that it isn't very transfer proof. Don't expect the same results as a more traditional liquid lip formula, as it won't seem to fully dry down as much, however it does have its benefits. It is also easy to mix with other lip colors due to its consistency! I am a fan!
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.