BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Destiny R.
Phenix City, AL
Review for: Other more...
I got a free sample of the Tarte Tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint in "Birthday Suit". The color is a really pretty kind of nude pink. It also smells minty, which I love.
Lexine H.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Review for: Manbun, Frenemy, Hangry more...
This brand completes me! They stands for amazing things such as being vegan & using ingredients that are beneficial for the skin as it is applied. As a person that suffers with eczema, wearing matte lipstick is my desire but the reality of doing it is worse with a product that doesn't cut it BUT this product does! It comes in many shades for any mood & every skin tone! It can be layered to create ombre looks & it applies like velvet. a little goes beyond a long way + it smells like peppermint & feels like it doing something good for your lips underneath all the layering of makeup.  tarte Tarteist™ Creamy Matte Lip Paint
Helen X.
I love the tarte lip paints. The consistency is not as thick as the Ultra Matte Lips from Colourpop so it feels less drying. It also lasts all day when I eat, go out, etc. I didn't have to reapply it at all.
jennifer s.
RESEDA, CA
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Goes on creamy, leaves a nice stain. But beware unlike Kat von D's an excess amount goes on and around the wand. It stained my fingers and kind smeared around my lips. I learned to just pat dots around the center on my lips instead of applying it all over my lip shape. I can see this lasting me a while, the color is perfect for the night out, running errands or just going for a little color. The color and intensity builds, but be careful of the extra that comes out and around the lid.
Kathleen R.
Ansonia, CT
Just brought this today and as soon as I got home I had to try it out! It is so smooth like butter when applying, pigment is good and combined with a liner I think it will last a bit longer than it does alone. I brought the shade TBT and I love that it's not a full nude it has some pink/mauve tones to it. While it's a bit pricy for me at $22 I believe it is a decent price for this product. Has a minty scent when applying but it does go away.
Kristi d.
El Dorado Hills
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I use this product everyday for school just because I like how it stay on throughout the day and I do not need to keep reapplying on my lips. I love it. I would recommend getting.
milka c.
Federal Way
Review for: TBT more...
Let me begin with the fact that this is the first lip matte paint i liked. It comes with good packaging and is super affordable  for the price. It met my expectations and i was surprised at how quick it dried. Usually matte lip paints dry out my lips but i was surprised that it didn't leave the lips with a crusty finish. 10/10 would buy another one again!
Kylie Q.
Arnaudville, LA
I tried Namaste when I was looking for a good liquid lipstick. It was ok to me. I loved the smell and the color. The packaging was cute. That is where the good part ends for me. I was expecting it to last for a long time based on other reviews but it wiped off so fast for me. I would say it lasted about 4 hours max and then all signs of it vanished. For $20 I was expecting so much more. There are other options that are much cheaper that perform as well as, if not better, than these. I returned it not long after I bought it.
Jasmine P.
Hesston, KS
Review for: Other more...
I love love love this product! My usual matte lipsticks leave my lips dry but I don’t like the glossy look as much. But this matte color is perfect and doesn’t dry out my lips!!
Miranda S.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Out of all of the liquid lipsticks I've used, the formula of this one is one of the best. It's creamy and dries down completely matte. It also wears well throughout the day and lasts for a while compared to others. I would definitely repurchase this and recommend to a friend, the only downside is that like most liquid lips it does crust a little bit but does not feel uncomfortable or dry out the lips. In fact, I completely forgot I was wearing it that's how comfortable it was!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?