BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Samantha N.
Scottsdale, AZ
Review for: Namaste more...
I love the color for a more natural but noticeable look. It didn’t wear as well as I would have liked but I’m tough with lip products and not good at reapplying.
Brittany M.
Hanceville , AL
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Perfect nude lip for yellow toned skin. I can seriously wear this all day and night and wake up the next morning and it still be on! I have 3 shades but def need more
Sabah M.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I no bought this from Sephora. Love it! It applies so nicely and smoothly. One of my favorite lip products. It does not make the lips looks super dry. Will definitely use this a lot!
Alicia N.
Review for: Other more...
The color is great and long lasting. This doesn't dry out on your lips like other matte liquid formulas. Seems to apply nicer than others as well. Price seems comparable to others. I'd recommend this for sure.
AnDrea V.
I bought the 8 pack mini to try most of there colors and they looked pretty good. Some colors on the other hand didn't meet my expectations (but ever one is different on what colors looks good on them). The product it's self is great, it stays on pretty well throughout the day but need to reapply sometimes. I got the mini pack on sale for $21 on the Tarte website. It's a great way to try something before getting the full size!
I B.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Other more...
I got the color Birthday Suit in the Sephora birthday gift and really liked this formula. You apply it with a doe foot applicator like most liquid lipstick. Though this is matte, there's quite a bit of moisture to it, and my lips feel sort of pillowy when I'm wearing it. That being said, it's not transfer-proof, and it definitely doesn't wear as well throughout the day as a traditional matte lipstick. I also found that Birthday Suit wasn't a particularly flattering color, but there are others in the line I would like to try at some point.

EDIT: This went bad on me in about six months. If you're someone who doesn't wear the same lipstick every day, I'd recommend getting a mini size.
Lauryn H.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I love any lip products that are tarte. The brand feels so high quality and I love them. They last so long and feel fantastic. I bought mine at Sephora. The packaging is alright, but the overall product is nice.
Marina H.
Marietta, GA
beautiful long-lasting stain that is not too sheer in color and not over drying on the lips. I enjoy using these on myself and my client. Will definitely be purchasing more tarte products.
Dina C.
Lima, OH
I wAnt to start by saying, I am NOT a lipstick girl. The color I got is super dark as well. I got all dolled up for NYE, and went thru my ipsy bags to find something for my lips and stumbled on this. I for sure thought I would hate it. Especially after I pulled the want and saw it was a dark plum. But, let me tell you, this is the best lipstain I've EVER used!!!;It goes on smooth, it isn't sticky, it's matte so I dont look shiny, I look sophisticated. I'm really happy I found this product.
Grace P.
This matte lippie are very beautiful in colors. They aoclffer great variety. Easy to apply and feels like a soft primer like texture this lippie can be very drying.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?