BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• How did you feel about this tarte lipstick or any other t...12 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...5 Answers
  • I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
Christine G.
This is one of the best matte liquid lipsticks on the market today. The only complaint I have is is can get cracky after a few hours and you will need to reapply.
Lauren L.
New Jersey
This product is beyond amazing. I highly recommend it. It is smooth and easy to apply and I don't know how I did not have it before. It lasts a long time and does not get all over my face. The packaging is durable and very pleasing. I would buy it again.
Clarissa R.
San Antonio, TX
These are my absolute favorite type of liquid lippies. I love the scent, it has a sweet mint scent. It dissipates pretty quickly so if you're not a big fan of it, it doesn't last long. I love the texture. It's more of a mousse and not a liquid. It makes it way easier to apply. The number one thing I love of these is they are not as drying as a lot of other brands. They are very smooth and the colors are rich. 100% worth the money! I would recommend these to anyone looking for a top notch long lasting lip.
⭐LaCey L.
Pittsburgh
This is the best lipstick ive ever used. It stays and it comes in beutiful colors. Its a bit expensive but worth every penny if you like your lipstick to stay on.
candice b.
Mullica Hill, NJ
I love this product and the color!! I like matte lips, and this was great because it was super matte and didn’t make my
lips cracky and dry like a lot of matte lip creams!
Flakita R.
This is really nice it leaves a very nice stained and it actually lasts quite a while. It leaves like a matte finish but it doesn't make your lips feel dry at all.
hallie j.
This product is definitely in my top 5! The shades are beautiful, it goes on smooth, lasts long and creamy, and it's a good price! It's everything a girl could ask for in a lipstick!!!
Hannah M.
Morgan Hill
I love this company because they are vegan and cruelty free! This matte lip paint is also stunning! I wore this to a formal and I got so many compliments for the color and consistency!
Shannon G.
I received one of these for my birthday through sephora! I'm not a huge fan of it! You have to make sure your lips are very moisturized otherwise it looks terrible over dry lips. I don't think I would buy it again.
Teagan P.
Springdale, AR
Review for: Other more...
I love this lipstick! I have tried a lot of matte liquid lipsticks, but it’s a toss up on how well they’ll work. Sometimes no matter how well I exfoliate, they make my lips look dry. This product doesn’t at all! It’s also super easy to apply and holds up like a champ! As much as I love my Jeffree Starr liquid lip, this one is much more hydrating. I have never had it make my lips look dry or cracked. I have also used a small amount of lip balm over the top of it for good measure and it still does not budge. Although the Tarte lipstick takes longer to dry, that aspect makes it easier to fix mistakes if they happen. Let’s be real, everyone messes up an application once in a while and has to scramble to fix it.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.