BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Marianna S.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I have been looking for the perfect shade of matte liquid lipstick and finally found one with tarte! It's a great matte lip, not too dry but doesn't rub off easily.
Kinjal K.
Review for: Other more...
The colors are beautiful. The formula goes on smooth but it definitely dries out my lips after a while. If they can fix the formula, they'd be the #1 matte liquid lipstick brand.
Frankie E.
Jonesboro , GA
Review for: Bae more...
I like have velvety it is and how smooth it applies but it is somewhat drying and takes a toll on my lips and starts to chip off a little with my first sip of drink.
Clarissa H.
Review for: TBT more...
Its creamy but isnt too thick, just the right consistancy. Its true to color and feels good on your lips. Looks very nice when you apply a lip liner with it
Emily G.
Review for: Bae more...
These lip paints last a long time for me, even when I drink water. It will wear off after like 4-5 hours but that’s not a huge problem for me! Love love loooooove!
Kylee P.
Buchans, NL
Feels very moisturizing on the lips!! Very nice color payoff but doesn't last all day! Definitely not something to wear if you're planning on going out for food.
Kayla S.
Louisville, KY
My favorite quick dry matte lipstick. I literally love this product and have been trying out all the color. You can good food deals on them and it last forever. Definitely recommend.
Hannah M.
Morgan Hill
I love this company because they are vegan and cruelty free! This matte lip paint is also stunning! I wore this to a formal and I got so many compliments for the color and consistency!
hallie j.
This product is definitely in my top 5! The shades are beautiful, it goes on smooth, lasts long and creamy, and it's a good price! It's everything a girl could ask for in a lipstick!!!
Crystal C.
sticky at first while it's drying but once it is dried it's fine. It's light weight in my opinion and I love it. Only real complaint it the fact that it comes off fairly quickly, as other brands tend to last a bit longer than this. Still would use it.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?