BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
Kara R.
Appleton
I really didn't mind this product at all, the color was great but it felt too heavy on my lips. Also Iike my product to last a little longer than this did, it was only good for a few hours.
Liz C.
Taylor, MI
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
This was good, not my favorite. I will still use in the future on occasion but I have others that I love just a little bit more. Would recommend. I bought mine from Sephora.
K h.
marshfield
I love this product. I probably have about 5 of these lipppies. I tend to go for more neautral shades and I find them very pigmented. Packaging is classy and I got them at sephora. They can be slightly drying so I recommend wearing a chapshick underneath
Alaya V.
Ive always loved the brand tarte, the formula that they have is nice. Its definitely worth your money, the differnt lip shades that they have includeing this one are nice to nudes to bolds.
Laura B.
Collingswood, NJ
I like the opacity and the feeling of this lipstick. It's not too drying or chalky on the lips. The downside is that it doesn't completely dry down the way I would like it to. If it dried down, it would be nearly perfect.
Rose P.
Ashburn , GA
I got small size from Sephora . Really like this color . It feels very creamy and not feeling dry at all . It's worth to try I also want to try xoxo shade in future .
Ashley G.
It is okay, but for the price I'd rather buy something else. If I got it as a gift I wouldn't be mad though. The way it dries on my lips, just doesn't look the best.
Shae S.
Spring Grove
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Amazing!!! Stays on during the entire school day and basketball game. Bought at Sephora was a little pricey but so worth it. Comes out nice and smooth and goes on the same way, huge recommendation to others!!
Brandi P.
Review for: Other more...
VERY pigmented and smooth on application. Doesn't dry out the lips and is easy to work with. Good quality for the price but is not long wearing. Don't plan on eating after putting this on.
Stephanie M.
Sylmar
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Love this product it’s my all time favorite it’s long lasting doesn’t ware off fast pretty packaging!! I’m a repeat user of this product. I buy one every other month
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.