BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Kimberlyn P.
I absolutely love this lip product. Birthday suit makes my lips look full and when primed, lasts for a good while. It looks natural and easy to apply. I think it's worth the price especially since it's hard for me to find the perfect color. I would buy again.
K h.
marshfield
I love this product. I probably have about 5 of these lipppies. I tend to go for more neautral shades and I find them very pigmented. Packaging is classy and I got them at sephora. They can be slightly drying so I recommend wearing a chapshick underneath
Miranda D.
Austin, TX
Review for: Namaste more...
I love this product the pigment is great and it goes on smoothly does not crack on lips. The only thing I would say is that it does transfer but still a good product!
H Q.
Ferndale, Mi
I bought this knowing well that the formula is a velvety matte texture that won't fully dry down to transfer-proof (similar to Nyx liquid suede or actually more like the Nyx matte lip cremes) and I think it's lovely. So Fetch is especially fabulous, like electric coral pink. It can settle a little into lip lines so be sure to exfoliate before application. Feels amazing on the lips, super bright color pay off, not sticky or glossy, just velvet matte softness. I also like the bent, flat doe-foot applicator. Very cool product.
Melissa R.
Woodbury
Review for: Namaste more...
I'm not sure that I can say I love this formula. When I was wearing it it would slide around on my lips and had an immense amount of transfer. Because of this I might say I do not recommend
Alaya V.
Ive always loved the brand tarte, the formula that they have is nice. Its definitely worth your money, the differnt lip shades that they have includeing this one are nice to nudes to bolds.
Jenn M.
This is a great lip paint! It's lasts for hours and the colors are beautiful ! Very easy to apply with the doe foot applicator . Very nice quality for a great price !
Sophia M.
Hattiesburg, MS
I received the shade rosé in my ipsy bag in march and have been in love with it since. It stays on all day through eating and excessive gossip sessions. This is my new holy grail of lipsticks
Stephanie M.
Sylmar
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Love this product it’s my all time favorite it’s long lasting doesn’t ware off fast pretty packaging!! I’m a repeat user of this product. I buy one every other month
Brandi P.
Review for: Other more...
VERY pigmented and smooth on application. Doesn't dry out the lips and is easy to work with. Good quality for the price but is not long wearing. Don't plan on eating after putting this on.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?