BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
lizz c.
1,690 reviews
Review for: Other more...
I was amazed by the dormula of this lipstick! They are so creamy and pigmented, and they arent drying at all, they are so lightweight and comfortable i really love these!
Makayla C.
scottsdale
This product is amazing! It is very easy to apply and blends very well! It applies a lot of pigment and has really cute packaging! It stays on your lips for a while! I 100% recommend this product!
Stephanie Ann S.
Bay Shore, NY
This lip paint lasts through the whole day! It also lasts through foods like pizza. However it can be very drying and if you use a lip primer underneath, it really doesn’t last.
Natalie R.
corpus christi
Review for: Twerk more...
I stay to the darker shades. This has to be one of my favorites! Purchased online, fast shipping great packaging! I’ve had it for quite a while, it still very pigmented, would purchase again :)
Maria R.
arlington
I reallly like this Matte lipstick. It last for a long time, it is not to drying and they have a wide range of colors. For the price, it is not bad. I would buy it again
Sarah L.
Review for: So Fetch more...
Great color and texture! Lasts all day! Would definitely recommend trying! At first it feels a little sticky but that goes away very quickly. Definitely met my expectations!
Felicia T.
Toledo, OH
Review for: Other more...
Well the color I have is Birthday suit got this at Sephora for my free bday gift. The color is really pretty and suttle. It has a minute ty smell to it and goes on so smooth.
Justine Y.
Portland, OR
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I was drawn in by the beautiful variety of colors this product offers. I've loved other products by this brand, and due to my love of liquid lipsticks I had to try it. I purchased the color Hangry, which looks beautiful in the tube and is a rich, deep berry color. Trying it on went smoothly, but it ended up looking patchy. With in the hour it was "balling" feeling and crumbly, everything you don't want in a liquid or matte lipstick. My lips are not overly dry and are well exfoliated and hydrated. I think they need to re evaluate this product.
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
Let me preface this review by saying I'm not the biggest fan of liquid lipsticks - I find them to be very drying and not worth the trouble - but I have been pleasantly surprised by the Tarteist Lip Paint in TBT. The color is a beautiful mauve-y brown and the product lasted about 4-5 hours with regular eating and drinking. It did feel drying, but not too badly, and I was able to tap a balm on top without disturbing the product to make it more comfortable. Overall, if you're a liquid lipstick kind of person, I think you'd really enjoy these!
Megan B.
All these matte lipsticks are dark I wanted more blight/light colors, which I had a lot of trouble dealing with. It was smooth and didn't leave my lips dry I loved it just not the color for me.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.